Solving Group G Show: Very Important!

In summary, the conversation discusses the concept of order of an element in a group and how it relates to the equation o(ab) = o(ba). It also touches on how to find the order of an element and how to use it in equations. The conversation ends with a request for completing the equation ab = a(ba)a^-1.
hashimcom
very important...

at any group G show
i)o(ab) = o(ba)
ii) o(a) = o(cac^-1) c in G

please i want solving

Physics news on Phys.org

You need to first read the rules for this forum! What have you DONE on this problem? Where exactly did you get blocked?

To start you off, what does "o(a)" MEAN? If you know that o(a)= n, what does that tell you about a? What equation can you write?

NOW, o(a) means order of element a
a is element in group G

He asked for an equation relating all your things so you can possibly take the next step.

hashimcom said:
NOW, o(a) means order of element a
a is element in group G
No, that is just saying what that symbol means. What is the definition of "order of element a of group G". If I say that a, an element of group, G, has order n, what does that MEAN?

hashimcom said:
at any group G show
i)o(ab) = o(ba)

please i want solving

for that question i have a hent which is (( write ab=a(ba)a^-1)))

HallsofIvy said:
No, that is just saying what that symbol means. What is the definition of "order of element a of group G". If I say that a, an element of group, G, has order n, what does that MEAN?

it means a^n=e where n is the least integer satsfy last equations

hashimcom said:
it means a^n=e where n is the least integer satsfy last equations

Great now what does o(ab) mean in terms of what you just said?

NoMoreExams said:
Great now what does o(ab) mean in terms of what you just said?

is means if its finite there exist an integer n s.t. ab^n =e
but if else ; ther exest no integer s.t. ab^n =e

now we can write ab = a(ba)a^-1
then ...compleate

hashimcom said:
is means if its finite there exist an integer n s.t. ab^n =e
but if else ; ther exest no integer s.t. ab^n =e

now we can write ab = a(ba)a^-1
then ...compleate

I thought it meant that (ab)^n = e

What is the purpose of "Solving Group G Show: Very Important!"?

The purpose of "Solving Group G Show: Very Important!" is to solve a problem or address an important issue within a group setting. It could involve brainstorming, decision-making, conflict resolution, or other problem-solving techniques.

How do you determine the best approach for solving Group G Show?

The best approach for solving Group G Show will depend on the specific problem or issue at hand. It's important to first identify the problem and then gather information and input from all group members. From there, various problem-solving techniques can be used to determine the best approach.

What qualities make a successful group for solving Group G Show?

A successful group for solving Group G Show should have good communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills. It's also important for group members to have diverse backgrounds and perspectives, as well as a willingness to listen and compromise.

What are some common challenges that may arise when solving Group G Show?

Some common challenges that may arise when solving Group G Show include conflicting opinions and ideas, difficulty making decisions, and lack of participation or engagement from group members. It's important to address these challenges and find ways to overcome them in order to successfully solve the problem at hand.

How can you ensure that all group members are actively involved in solving Group G Show?

To ensure that all group members are actively involved in solving Group G Show, it's important to establish clear roles and responsibilities for each member. Regular check-ins and open communication can also help to keep everyone engaged and on track. Additionally, providing opportunities for individual input and brainstorming can help to ensure that all voices are heard.