Veteran in good working order

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is looking for a veteran in good working order with minimal body work and a solid chassis. They prefer a low mileage one owner with good performance and a manual transmission. They are willing to swap a top of the range desktop for this veteran. The conversation also touches on the topic of relationships and the difficulty in expressing one's desires.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I am looking for a veteran in good working order, some body work is okay but must have solid chassis, i would prefer low mileage one owner, performance is a must, 0 to 100 in under 10 seconds, no automatics, must be stick shift, i am willing to swap top of the range desk top.

Physics news on Phys.org

Is this supposed to be in relationships?

You have to read between the lines. Or does it take a mind in the gutter to decipher what wollie's saying? :redface: Let's just say it helps if you've listened to Deep Purple's Highway Star.

I have a Veteran in good working order. In fact he is very busy at the moment. He is low mileage, one owner.
Never mind about the stickshift.
And you want to swap a What for a good working veteran?

Evo said:
Is this supposed to be in relationships?

As a mechanic i find relationships hard to express, and as i have gone through many of years without a relationship , i find it hard to explain what i want,

Gokul43201 said:
You have to read between the lines. Or does it take a mind in the gutter to decipher what wollie's saying? :redface: Let's just say it helps if you've listened to Deep Purple's Highway Star.

Lacy33 said:
I have a Veteran in good working order. In fact he is very busy at the moment. He is low mileage, one owner.
Never mind about the stickshift.
And you want to swap a What for a good working veteran?

I have to admit my imagination ran wild trying to figure out just what the swapping part was talking about.

Do you have a dating profile? There might be someone out there who would fit your description.

What does it mean to be a "Veteran in good working order"?

A "veteran in good working order" typically refers to a military veteran who is physically and mentally capable of performing job duties and responsibilities.

How does one become a "Veteran in good working order"?

To become a "veteran in good working order," one must serve in the military and receive an honorable discharge. This means completing their service without any negative incidents or disciplinary actions.

Are all veterans considered to be in good working order?

No, not all veterans are considered to be in good working order. Some may have physical or mental disabilities that prevent them from being able to perform certain job duties. However, many veterans are able to successfully transition into the workforce and be productive employees.

What benefits do "Veterans in good working order" receive?

"Veterans in good working order" may be eligible for various benefits such as healthcare, education assistance, and employment assistance through organizations like the Department of Veterans Affairs and the Department of Labor.

How can employers support "Veterans in good working order"?

Employers can support "veterans in good working order" by offering job opportunities, accommodating any necessary accommodations, and providing a welcoming and inclusive work environment. Employers can also participate in programs and initiatives that support veterans in the workforce.