Veteran in good working order

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
wolram
Gold Member

Main Question or Discussion Point

I am looking for a veteran in good working order, some body work is okay but must have solid chassis, i would prefer low mileage one owner, performance is a must, 0 to 100 in under 10 seconds, no automatics, must be stick shift, i am willing to swap top of the range desk top.

Answers and Replies

Evo
Mentor

Is this supposed to be in relationships?

Gokul43201
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

You have to read between the lines. Or does it take a mind in the gutter to decipher what wollie's saying? :redface: Let's just say it helps if you've listened to Deep Purple's Highway Star.

I have a Veteran in good working order. In fact he is very busy at the moment. He is low mileage, one owner.
Never mind about the stickshift.
And you want to swap a What :surprised for a good working veteran?

wolram
Gold Member

Is this supposed to be in relationships?
As a mechanic i find relationships hard to express, and as i have gone through many of years without a relationship , i find it hard to explain what i want,

BobG
Science Advisor
Homework Helper

You have to read between the lines. Or does it take a mind in the gutter to decipher what wollie's saying? :redface: Let's just say it helps if you've listened to Deep Purple's Highway Star.
I have a Veteran in good working order. In fact he is very busy at the moment. He is low mileage, one owner.
Never mind about the stickshift.
And you want to swap a What :surprised for a good working veteran?
I have to admit my imagination ran wild trying to figure out just what the swapping part was talking about.

Do you have a dating profile? There might be someone out there who would fit your description.