1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Vibrations and waves help needed, please read.

1. Aug 21, 2007 #1
    Hello, I have almost got my degree in computer science but I’ve got a little problem and I need some help with an assignment. The assignment is in the fields of Physics (Vibrations and waves: Feedback control and oscillating conditions) and is an essay. The reason I ask for help is that I have a break from university for about 2 years and I’m working as a full time senior web developer right now resulting to a daily schedule that doesn’t feet in 24 hours but also that I don't know where to get started. I have no clue what this is all about and I don't even know what are the topics I need to cover. If anyone can help or knows someone that can help, it will be highly appreciated. Please contact me either here or via email at leatherwolfgr@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading,
    Nick P.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?