Is This Video About the Evolution of Technology Worth Watching?

• Thread starter omega2
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Video
In summary, the conversation is about the production of quirky videos and the changing nature of technology, specifically the transition from video tapes to DVDs. The speaker mentions a video they have created and asks for feedback, while also mentioning a potential opportunity with NBS. They also mention another video filmed with a digital camera featuring a plastic surgeon and a patient. The person they are conversing with notes that all of their videos have a strange color.
omega2
hello! Every now and then i make these quirky videos and this latest one concerns the changing nature of technology, in particular the transition between videos tapes and DVD's. It's written, directed, and produced by me. Maybe NBS might take it up as a pilot (maybe). please review the material.

video is here - http://rapidshare.de/files/5339333/video2.wmv.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
HELLO again! I've got this digital video camera and was thinking what to film when I suddenly thought, 'I'LL PUT MY DRAMA SKILLS TO THE TEST!' So I've filmed this oddball piece of video which features a plastic surgeon getting an unexpected, but pleasing, request and a patient getting an unexpected result!

video here - http://rapidshare.de/files/5377724/nosebotch.wmv.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Every video I watch from you has a weird color to it.

What is the topic of the video?

The topic of the video is the evolution of technology.

Who is the intended audience for this video?

The intended audience for this video is anyone interested in learning about the history and development of technology.

What is the purpose of this video?

The purpose of this video is to educate viewers on the evolution of technology and its impact on society.

What information is covered in the video?

The video covers various milestones in the evolution of technology, from the invention of the wheel to modern-day advancements, and their impact on communication, transportation, and daily life.

Why is this video worth watching?

This video is worth watching because it provides a comprehensive overview of the evolution of technology in a visually engaging and informative way. It also highlights the significance of technology in shaping our world today.