Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Video editing software

1. Nov 18, 2009 #1
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend me any free video editing software.I have some avi video clips which I want to edit.I want to circle some objects on the video and add in texts as the video clip plays.

I saw some people doing that in youtube.Anyone can tell me what software they using?

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 18, 2009 #2

Mech_Engineer

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm guessing you're looking for something free, in which case searching around on www.downloads.com[/url] will probably get you what you need. [URL="http://download.cnet.com/1770-13631_4-0.html?tag=mncol%3Bsort&query=video+editer&searchtype=downloads&filter=licenseName%3DFree%7Cplatform%3DWindows&filterName=licenseName%3DFree%7Cplatform%3DWindows&rpp=10&sort=popularity+asc"]Here is a sample search of video editing softare sorted by popularity[/URL]- you can see that Windows Movie Maker is free and very popular.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook