Video: from Planck to Universe

In summary, "Video: from Planck to Universe" is a comprehensive documentary that explores the history of our understanding of the universe, from ancient theories to modern discoveries. It was created by a team of scientists, filmmakers, and educators from the Planck Mission Outreach Team. Viewers can learn about the latest advancements in cosmology and the technology used by scientists, and the documentary is suitable for all ages. It can be watched on various online platforms and at educational events.
Ponderer
Hi. I wasn't sure where to post this, but wanted to share this amazing video.

From the smallest to the biggest thing in the universe:

Space news on Phys.org
Thanks for sharing. I remember seeing this same presentation as an interactive webpage at

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap140112.html

The video is good though for devices like iPads that don't support Adobe flash.

What is "Video: from Planck to Universe" about?

"Video: from Planck to Universe" is a documentary that explores the history of our understanding of the universe, from the earliest theories of the ancient Greeks to the modern discoveries of space exploration. It also delves into the groundbreaking research of the Planck space telescope and its impact on our understanding of the universe.

Who created "Video: from Planck to Universe"?

The documentary was created by a team of scientists, filmmakers, and educators from the Planck Mission Outreach Team, a collaboration between the European Space Agency (ESA) and the Planck Science Office at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) of NASA.

What can I learn from "Video: from Planck to Universe"?

"Video: from Planck to Universe" provides a comprehensive overview of the history of our understanding of the universe, as well as the latest discoveries and advancements in the field of cosmology. It also explains the technology and methods used by scientists to study the universe, such as the Planck space telescope.

Is "Video: from Planck to Universe" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the documentary is suitable for all ages. It presents complex scientific concepts in an engaging and easy-to-understand manner, making it accessible for viewers of all ages.

Where can I watch "Video: from Planck to Universe"?

"Video: from Planck to Universe" is available for viewing on various online platforms, such as YouTube and Vimeo. It is also frequently shown at educational events and conferences. Additionally, some schools and universities may have access to the documentary through their libraries or online databases.