I cycle between games. Just completly finished Devil May Cry 2 the other day.
Quick tip, with lucia, I think its level 13, where you fight 6 goats and ride an elevator. On the elevator ride, using the cranky bombs, you can rack up some serious cash riding up and down the elevator. I was getting between 2500 to 5000 each trip. Much quicker then Bloody Palace.
Anyhow, I've been playing Tony Hawk 3 on the Gamecube. I always revert back to Gran Turismo 2 and 3. Tekken, Soul Caliber, MK, And I just preorder soul caliber 2 for the cube.
You know where DMC came from right? Its based on the Onimusha engine, so if you've not played those games, you might give them a try.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving