Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Video game

1. Jul 13, 2003 #1
    what video game are you playing?

im playing devil may cry2 on ps2.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 13, 2003 #2
    Wind Waker on Cube.

4. Jul 14, 2003 #3

megashawn

Science Advisor

I cycle between games. Just completly finished Devil May Cry 2 the other day.

Quick tip, with lucia, I think its level 13, where you fight 6 goats and ride an elevator. On the elevator ride, using the cranky bombs, you can rack up some serious cash riding up and down the elevator. I was getting between 2500 to 5000 each trip. Much quicker then Bloody Palace.

Anyhow, I've been playing Tony Hawk 3 on the Gamecube. I always revert back to Gran Turismo 2 and 3. Tekken, Soul Caliber, MK, And I just preorder soul caliber 2 for the cube.

You know where DMC came from right? Its based on the Onimusha engine, so if you've not played those games, you might give them a try.

5. Jul 14, 2003 #4
    I love TH3... what's your best combo?

6. Jul 14, 2003 #5

megashawn

Science Advisor

Cheating or not cheating?

My best combo cheating was a very big number, because I used perfect rail and moon physics. Doing this, hitting a big jump and landing on a never ending rail slide, I could rack up infinite points.

Not cheating I think I've got around 75g

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?