Is the Nokia N90's Video Quality Really That Good?

In summary, the Nokia N90 has a screen resolution of 352 x 416 pixels and supports various video formats such as MP4, H.263, H.264, and 3GP. It also has a 2-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics for high-quality video recording and a built-in video editor. The device has a "Night Mode" feature for improving video quality in low-light conditions and can record up to 2 hours of video in standard quality, depending on storage capacity and settings.
DammiT
A friend of mine has given me a link to an amusing movie clip that was supposedly shot on a Nokia N90 but the video quality is so good I believe that its been 'enhanced' afterwards. He swears that the N90's video quality is the best available at the moment but I still think its been doctored? :confused:Take a look.
Any advice from the phone experts is welcome.
Thanks.

Computer science news on Phys.org
I believe it is. My friend's phone has near that quality and is nowhere near an N90.

It is difficult to say for sure without seeing the specific video clip in question, but it is possible that the video quality has been enhanced or edited in some way. However, the Nokia N90 is known for its high-quality video capabilities, so it is also possible that the video was shot on the phone and has not been altered. It would be helpful to see the original, unedited footage to determine the true quality of the phone's video capabilities. Additionally, it is always important to consider the lighting and other factors that can affect video quality when evaluating the performance of a phone's camera. It may be helpful to consult with phone experts or read reviews from trusted sources to get a better understanding of the overall quality of the Nokia N90's video capabilities. Ultimately, the best way to determine the phone's video quality is to test it out for yourself and compare it to other devices.

What is the screen resolution of the Nokia N90?

The Nokia N90 has a screen resolution of 352 x 416 pixels, providing a crisp and clear display for videos.

What video formats are supported by the Nokia N90?

The Nokia N90 supports a variety of video formats, including MP4, H.263, H.264, and 3GP. This allows for versatility in playing different types of videos.

Can the Nokia N90 record high-quality videos?

Yes, the Nokia N90 has a 2-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, allowing for high-quality video recording. It also has a built-in video editor for enhancing and editing videos.

Does the Nokia N90 have a feature for improving video quality?

Yes, the Nokia N90 has a feature called "Night Mode" which enhances video quality in low-light conditions. It also has a digital zoom function for getting closer to the action.

How long can videos be recorded on the Nokia N90?

The length of video recording on the Nokia N90 depends on the storage capacity of the device and the video quality settings. On average, it can record up to 2 hours of video in standard quality.