Virginity for sale to pay for grad school

In summary: Las Vegas)...The only legal brothels in the state are located in Carson City, Douglas County, and Lyon County.A college student in California is becoming a type of entrepreneur to pay for her continued education. She set up a website to advertise her new business, hoping to have people visit the "Bunny Ranch" on the bidding day. She says that she needs money to pay for Graduate School. It's legal in Nevada.
Maybe she's also doing it to have a "memorable/pleasant" "first time". I remember when I lost my virginity, it was a terrible experience. Like one of those memories you want to just push into the back of your head and never revisit it. Maybe she thinks that if she gets some experienced rich guy it will be nice.

Physics news on Phys.org
JasonRox said:
What's the big deal with being virgin?

I wouldn't want a virgin and surely wouldn't pay for it.

It's not an opinion. Once she has sex, she loses her virginity by definition. But, I think no smart person would choose virgin as a sex partner (I wouldn't). Whores are the best!
Japanese use dolls :yuck:

I didn't care about legal issues because only thing she wants is money and anything is good as far as she is not hurting someone's else interests (risk goes up if she tries to hurt someone).

rootX said:
(risk goes up if she tries to hurt someone).

If she is an inexperienced virgin there is a risk that she may hurt someone. It all boils down to the correct technique, and the technique comes with experience.

rootX said:
... I think no smart person would choose virgin as a sex partner...
You would be mistaken.

Another crass metaphor:

You want your dream pair of hiking boots.

While their purpose may be for walking, I don't know how many people would prefer to get a pair that are comfortable and ready for the trail after having been broken in by someone else.

Most people prefer them fresh and spanking new, in the box, despite the fact that they're still stiff as boards so that they chafe the feet for the first while until they're broken in.

See, a dream pair of boots is not simply about the walking. You'll happily put up with the chafing for a bit because the experience of getting them starts from the moment you open the box and inhale the leathery aroma.

The breaking-in process is part of the joy of a new pair of boots; the knowledge that "this is mine!"

Hiking boots may not be the best metaphor for you. Substitute your own dream object that isn't fully-functional when it comes out of the box. Car, telescope, bouyancy-compensator...

You are thinking too nice.
I think the person who buys her is thinking, "OHH! A virgin for me to defile. I'm going to show her what the dark side is all about."

Borek said:
If she is an inexperienced virgin there is a risk that she may hurt someone. It all boils down to the correct technique, and the technique comes with experience.

Do you have any statistics on how many people are injured by having sex with a virgin? :rofl:

BobG said:
Do you have any statistics on how many people are injured by having sex with a virgin? :rofl:

If her dad finds out, a bunch.

tribdog said:
You are thinking too nice.
I think the person who buys her is thinking, "OHH! A virgin for me to defile. I'm going to show her what the dark side is all about."
There's that too.

But I wasn't really talking about this specific case, I was merely arguing why some people find innocence attractive.

BobG said:

I know of one person; he and she were standing up in a hammock and he fell on his cranium :biggrin:

At least that is the story that was going around.

edward said:
I know of one person; he and she were standing up in a hammock and he fell on his cranium :biggrin:

I injured my shoulder once.

edward said:
I wonder if the Bunny Ranch accepts paypal :biggrin:

or laypal? ...paylay?

Last edited:
edward said:

JasonRox said:
I injured my shoulder once.

And at least one of the partners was a virgin, right?

I think schools should hand out bubble wrap along with condoms.

I had a virgin once.
Had to go to Guatemala for her.
She was blind in one eye
and she had a stuffed alligator that said
"Welcome to Miami Beach"

- obscure reference
Hint: Steve Railsback, opposite Peter O'Toole, 1980

Anyway, so is this legal? Has anyone spotted a law that she is violating?

If she takes the money anywhere but the Bunny Ranch there would be a problem. Other than that it looks okay to me.

Ivan Seeking said:
Anyway, so is this legal? Has anyone spotted a law that she is violating?
Well, if the server hosting the solicitation is in a state where it is legal, she should be in the clear. Then if prostitution takes place in another state where it's legal, she should be in the clear with that too. So woo-hoo, we have a legal interstate solicitation/prostitution system. You could have a legal brothel straddling two states: solicitation desk at the front in one state, prostitution rooms at the back in the other state. I should get a commission for this tip. Would that make me a pimp? Because that would be pretty cool...

out of whack said:
Would that make me a pimp? Because that would be pretty cool...

:uhh:

You might try setting your goals a wee bit higher.

Its illegal to be a pimp in nevada. I think.

Ivan Seeking said:
:uhh:

You might try setting your goals a wee bit higher.
Yeah, maybe I would make better money with a newspaper route.

tribdog said:
Its illegal to be a pimp in nevada. I think.
Then we need a tri-state system.

She will have to report the income to the IRS. I wonder if they have a special form for that, they do for most everything else. :tongue:

edward said:
She will have to report the income to the IRS. I wonder if they have a special form for that, they do for most everything else. :tongue:

She just has to fill out a 1040ImEZ.

haha, made myself laugh.

Ivan Seeking said:
or laypal? ...paylay?

I see a new business venture about to sprout.

"Use Paylay for all of your illicit business expenses"

Some restrictions may apply, not available in all areas, void in Alaska

tribdog said:
She just has to fill out a 1040ImEZ.

haha, made myself laugh.

:rofl:

edward said:
I wonder if the Bunny Ranch accepts paypal :biggrin:

That brings a whole new meaning to the word "Pay Pal" :biggrin:

humanino said:
I think virgin people should be the one to pay to be slept with.

I don't know. I've never slept with a virgin, though I did have sex once when I was a virgin. We lasted a long time after that, and he didn't seem to have a problem with that. I think there's a bit of difference between a 15 yr old virgin that a lot of guys get (when they are 15 too) and a 22 yr old virgin who may not have gone out on the test drive yet, but certainly has studied the manual. Aside from DaveC's hiking boot analogy, there may also be some, um, "tactile" advantages for a guy to have sex with a virgin. While tight hiking boots might not be very comfortable...I'll let you fill out the rest for yourselves.

edward said:
I see a new business venture about to sprout.
Of course. Get Greg to setup a Playpal account for the new PF Lounge/Pimping subforum. Where's the server? (So we know where else to market. This has to be legal to abide by forum rules.)

Moonbear said:
there may also be some, um, "tactile" advantages for a guy to have sex with a virgin. While tight hiking boots might not be very comfortable...I'll let you fill out the rest for yourselves.
Sounds good. You're in charge of marketing for the Virgin division.

Borek said:

Moonbear said:
I did have sex once when I was a virgin...

While tight hiking boots might not be very comfortable...I'll let you fill out the rest for yourselves.
You made him wear your hiking boots during sex?!

Okay, Borek has a point, but I doubt his injuries were any more serious than a minor blister or two.

It's amazing to see all of my family members coming and watching just this single thread, 7 pages lasted thus far

BobG said:
Okay, Borek has a point, but I doubt his injuries were any more serious than a minor blister or two.

Nothing can prevent idiots from getting killed/visiting emergency from safe sex: some of the Darwin award winners :rofl:

It sounds just like a fable.

lonton said:
It sounds just like a fable.

Once upon a time at the bunny Ranch........

Its a shame they didn't provide a link to her website. I'm not saying I'd hit it. But I'm not saying I wouldn't either.

Moonbear said:
...I did have sex once when I was a virgin.
The way that's worded, I don't think it is true!

edward said:
Once upon a time at the bunny Ranch........

A girl so rare, and fair, but fair game nonetheless ...

<h2>1. What is "virginity for sale to pay for grad school"?</h2><p>"Virginity for sale to pay for grad school" refers to the practice of individuals, typically young women, selling their virginity in order to fund their graduate education. This practice is controversial and often seen as a last resort for those who are unable to pay for their education through traditional means.</p><h2>2. Is this practice legal?</h2><p>The legality of selling one's virginity varies depending on the country and jurisdiction. In some places, it is considered a form of prostitution and is therefore illegal. In others, there are no specific laws against it. It is important to research and understand the laws in your specific location before considering this option.</p><h2>3. Why do people choose to sell their virginity for education?</h2><p>There are a variety of reasons why someone may choose to sell their virginity for education. Some may come from low-income backgrounds and see this as their only option to afford higher education. Others may have faced unexpected financial difficulties and see this as a way to quickly raise funds. It is a complex and personal decision that should not be judged without understanding the individual's circumstances.</p><h2>4. Are there any risks associated with this practice?</h2><p>As with any transaction involving sex, there are potential risks involved. These may include physical and emotional risks, as well as legal risks depending on the laws in your area. It is important to carefully consider all potential consequences before making a decision.</p><h2>5. Are there any alternatives to selling one's virginity for education?</h2><p>Yes, there are alternative options for funding graduate education that do not involve selling one's virginity. These may include scholarships, grants, loans, and part-time work. It is important to explore all available options and seek guidance from financial aid advisors before making a decision.</p>

1. What is "virginity for sale to pay for grad school"?

"Virginity for sale to pay for grad school" refers to the practice of individuals, typically young women, selling their virginity in order to fund their graduate education. This practice is controversial and often seen as a last resort for those who are unable to pay for their education through traditional means.

2. Is this practice legal?

The legality of selling one's virginity varies depending on the country and jurisdiction. In some places, it is considered a form of prostitution and is therefore illegal. In others, there are no specific laws against it. It is important to research and understand the laws in your specific location before considering this option.

3. Why do people choose to sell their virginity for education?

There are a variety of reasons why someone may choose to sell their virginity for education. Some may come from low-income backgrounds and see this as their only option to afford higher education. Others may have faced unexpected financial difficulties and see this as a way to quickly raise funds. It is a complex and personal decision that should not be judged without understanding the individual's circumstances.

4. Are there any risks associated with this practice?

As with any transaction involving sex, there are potential risks involved. These may include physical and emotional risks, as well as legal risks depending on the laws in your area. It is important to carefully consider all potential consequences before making a decision.

5. Are there any alternatives to selling one's virginity for education?

Yes, there are alternative options for funding graduate education that do not involve selling one's virginity. These may include scholarships, grants, loans, and part-time work. It is important to explore all available options and seek guidance from financial aid advisors before making a decision.