Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Virginity, sex, *frustration*

1. Feb 23, 2005 #1
    Hi folks!

I am 19 yr old totally untouched by opposite sex guy (a virgin) not even kissed!

I am kinda looking for a really *HOT* really *CUTE*, *PRETTY* beautiful looking girl to lose my virginity and to get kissed for the first time!!!

Now the thing is, I am looking for above mentioned type of girl and who has never been kissed and is a total *virgin* just like me!

Are there any virgin really hot girls of my age???
    OR are ALL of them gotten *tempted* by the "herd-mentality" and media???
    I am getting really FRUSTRATED about this question.

Few days ago I saw a hot girl in a library and she *intentionally* passed by me to get my attention.

I went after her after few minutes secretly and found out that idiot girl was with a guy!!! I really got angry eventhough she had a guy she still passed by me!
    (Maybe, the girl was just using that idiot guy just to keep her "company").

She got up from her place (when she saw me) and went out of the reading room thinking that I would follow her and talk to her.
    But i didn't.
    After that when she came back the stupid ******* guy the girl was with started kissing and fooling around with her, she wasn't able to stop that idiot from doing that. I really got PISSED OFF.

My head started to BOIL like anything.

The thing is if HOT girl like this one, starts kissing and fooling around with a mediocre looking *******.

Do all the girls get kissed and ****ed by the age of 19???

I have my *standards* and I don't just **** any girl down the road.
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2005
  2. jcsd
  3. Feb 24, 2005 #2

Science Advisor
    Gold Member
    2015 Award

Probably not. Girls here are uptight... slap me.
  4. Feb 24, 2005 #3
    Which question are you answering?

Ahh my head is really paining... this is really frustrating
  5. Feb 24, 2005 #4
    *HOT* *CUTE* *PRETTY* is not synonymous with good long term relationship material. Isn't that what you're looking for?
    Try the 7's and the 8's they're usually psychologically balanced and normal.

I know one thing: Life is too damn short so seize the moment.
  6. Feb 24, 2005 #5

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

*slaps Chronos*

hmm.. why did Chronos seem to enjoy that? :confused:
  7. Feb 24, 2005 #6
    You'd think the girls woulda learned not to slap Chronos by now.. but nooo MIH has to inflict pain at every opportunity.. typical female.
  8. Feb 24, 2005 #7

As long as I am a virgin I would prefer that.

You are saying that I should be content with a "second hand piece" by seizing the moment???
  9. Feb 24, 2005 #8

Staff: Mentor

Logicalman, why not spend your energy on developing meaningful (i.e. collegial, intellectual or spiritual) relationships with women, and don't worry about losing your virginity? What's the rush?

Life is too short? Then don't waste on casual transient interactions.

Build relationships that will last a lifetime.
  10. Feb 24, 2005 #9
    I am an "ego-maniac" I just don't talk with any people.

What do your mean don't worry about losing virginity? I am "only" worried about losing virginity because if I delay more all the chicks of my appropriate age range will be fondled with!!! AND I ONLY prefer "FRESH" chick as long as I am a virgin.
  11. Feb 24, 2005 #10
    I understand what your saying logical, but the way you say it has certain implications that make me want to slap you.
  12. Feb 24, 2005 #11
    look up massage in the yellow pages
  13. Feb 24, 2005 #12
    Hey folks please let's "stick" to the OP here.

Please don't post one line unrelated comments, I really need to know the facts and I really want my questions in the OP to be answered!!!
  14. Feb 24, 2005 #13

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

is it possible to get a virginal masseuse?
  15. Feb 24, 2005 #14
    Well damn, if your that desperate. http://www.elitefitness.com/reports/players/
  16. Feb 24, 2005 #15

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: oh dear! That was great, smurfy! hee hee hee hoohooohohoo!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

but I think what he's really after is a nun. o:)
    after all, we are PURE as well as hot!
  17. Feb 24, 2005 #16
    1. don't ever tell me how to post
    2. I can't stick to the OP because the OP is asinine. you are not going to find a hot sexy cute virgin to have sex with you then give you your first kiss, unless you kidnap and rape one.
    3. you are not going to find a girl of high morals willing to lose those morals to satisfy your childish, basic needs.
    4. If you want a relationship quit giving top priority to looks.
    5. If you want to get laid, get a hooker.
    6. If you want a sexual relationship with a hot cute virgin, get a clue.
  18. Feb 24, 2005 #17
    What value do you see here?
    Of course there are.
    Are you sure that your *frustration* is not part of the "herd-mentality".
    ...are you trying to say she made a pass at you.
    Hmm, I would suggest not focusing on the the actions of others, you can not contol them. You can only control your own actions, so do you best to chose actions that will make you the happiest. Weather that be getting laid with as many women as you can, or saving yourself for the right one.
    No of course not.

So in general chill. Sex is a great part of life, however it is not the most important part of life, at least hopefully not.
  19. Feb 24, 2005 #18

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Basically the OP is looking for a 12yr,right...?

P.S.And 25-30 yrs in prison...:tongue2:
  20. Feb 24, 2005 #19

PLEASE tell me you were trying to be ironic.

I've seen too much stupidity already to have any trouble believing you weren't, please tell me you were.
  21. Feb 24, 2005 #20
    No, he's just dumb.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?