Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Virtual Thanksgiving Feast

1. Nov 25, 2004 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

This is our first PF Pot Luck! :surprised
    I'm providing the turkey and some dressing!

[​IMG]

What are YOU bringing to the table??? :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 25, 2004 #2

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

[​IMG]

How about a broccoli casserole. Had to something with all that broccoli Ivan handed out at halloween.

4. Nov 25, 2004 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, that turkey looks wonderful! I made an extra pumpkin pie to send over for your feast.

inserts pumpkin pie into hard drive

There you go!

5. Nov 25, 2004 #4
    Cranberry Sauce!!

*Stuffs sauce into Moonbear's hard drive*

6. Nov 25, 2004 #5
    [​IMG] x 4
    [​IMG] x 96.

Should make for a fun thanksgiving. :)

7. Nov 25, 2004 #6

Tsu

Gold Member

You guys are AWESOME!! :biggrin: Keep it coming!!

8. Nov 25, 2004 #7
    Check! how did you posted those two pictures, i'm still unable to do that.

9. Nov 25, 2004 #8
    You need to host the images somewhere. Or grab it from a site.
    Then type [*IMG*]www.link.com/pic.jpg[/IMG] (without the stars)

[​IMG]

10. Nov 25, 2004 #9

Tsu

Gold Member

Thanks for the beer, check! :wink: :biggrin:
    (BTW, I :!!) a guy who will show us his 'heine'!! :rofl: :rofl: )

11. Nov 25, 2004 #10

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, I do have this Honeybaked Ham gift certificate.... I figure we could cut it into thin strips and cover it with gravy. mmmm... delicious!

12. Nov 25, 2004 #11

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl:

That's great...gift certificate spaghetti! My guests should be arriving any minute, so just popping in to see how the feast is going over here while I have 5 or 10 min to rest.

13. Nov 25, 2004 #12
    Hehe, enjoy the beer guys. I already had my thanksgiving a month ago, so I won't mooch a second helping of turkey.... I think I'll just sit back and get hammered tho... :)

14. Nov 25, 2004 #13

Tsu

Gold Member

Well, at least have a turkey sammich to go with your beer. :wink:
    Here. <jams sammich (what I called a sandwich as a kid :biggrin:) into computer. >
    Getting wasted is one thing. Getting sick from getting wasted on an empty stomach is the pits. :yuck:

15. Nov 25, 2004 #14
    Hi, I'm Evo's oldest daughter. She's too busy slaving away in the kitchen for my culinary satisfaction to particpate in the "feast" going on here.

*cue sounds of whips cracking and chains dragging on hard stone floor*

But yeah, she's probably the best cook in the entire universe. Hope nobody feels too left out.

16. Nov 25, 2004 #15

Tsu

Gold Member

SWEETIE!!!! Welcome to the PF Pot Luck!!! I'm your Auntie Tsu!! What's the deal? I thought your mom was going to be alone like me today! (I wondered where she was!) Crack that whip again and get her butt movin'! I want a little bit of whatever she's makin'!!

Happy Thanksgiving, niece!! <hug>

17. Nov 25, 2004 #16

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to the fabled Evos daughter!

Is it time for desert yet?[​IMG]

18. Nov 25, 2004 #17
    Well, she WAS going to be alone, but at the last minute I decided that eating at Boston Market by myself wasn't such a seductive idea. So, I gave her a call, and voila.

So, anyway... man, I have an aunt now? Does this mean more presents at Christmas??

19. Nov 25, 2004 #18

Tsu

Gold Member

AbsoLUTEly, meow!! :biggrin: What would you like? (Have you been a GOOD little girl??? If not, PM me and tell me all about it! :biggrin: - and don't worry. I won't tell your mom a THING! :wink: Fauchon)

WHOA! Integral!! Those look GREAT!! Did YOU make them or are they the efforts of your lovely wife?? :wink: :biggrin:

20. Nov 25, 2004 #19

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Actually she had been invited to a vegetarian Thanksgiving dinner in the middle of the prairie and at the last moment decided tofurkey just wasn't going to hit the spot. :surprised

Ooh, my younger daughter just showed up, the whole gang is here!!!

OMG...they are now trying to get me to play something called Dance, Dance Revolution!!!!!!! Ok, I am NOT coordinated enough for this!!!! :cry:

21. Nov 25, 2004 #20

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Itn't the answer obvious?? Of course I made them..... Oh wait here comes my wife..

Yeah, she made them. Thats 2 pumpkin (1 for my father-in-law) a Cherry/berry (Cherries, blackberries fresh from the freezer and any other berry on hand!) and a Pineapple merrange (is that how you spell it?)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?