1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Virtual Thanksgiving Feast

1. Nov 25, 2004 #1

Tsu

Gold Member

This is our first PF Pot Luck! :surprised
    I'm providing the turkey and some dressing!

[​IMG]

What are YOU bringing to the table??? :biggrin:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 25, 2004 #2

BobG

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

[​IMG]

How about a broccoli casserole. Had to something with all that broccoli Ivan handed out at halloween.

4. Nov 25, 2004 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, that turkey looks wonderful! I made an extra pumpkin pie to send over for your feast.

inserts pumpkin pie into hard drive

There you go!

5. Nov 25, 2004 #4
    Cranberry Sauce!!

*Stuffs sauce into Moonbear's hard drive*

6. Nov 25, 2004 #5
    [​IMG] x 4
    [​IMG] x 96.

Should make for a fun thanksgiving. :)

7. Nov 25, 2004 #6

Tsu

Gold Member

You guys are AWESOME!! :biggrin: Keep it coming!!

8. Nov 25, 2004 #7
    Check! how did you posted those two pictures, i'm still unable to do that.

9. Nov 25, 2004 #8
    You need to host the images somewhere. Or grab it from a site.
    Then type [*IMG*]www.link.com/pic.jpg[/IMG] (without the stars)

[​IMG]

10. Nov 25, 2004 #9

Tsu

Gold Member

Thanks for the beer, check! :wink: :biggrin:
    (BTW, I :!!) a guy who will show us his 'heine'!! :rofl: :rofl: )

11. Nov 25, 2004 #10

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Well, I do have this Honeybaked Ham gift certificate.... I figure we could cut it into thin strips and cover it with gravy. mmmm... delicious!

12. Nov 25, 2004 #11

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:rofl:

That's great...gift certificate spaghetti! My guests should be arriving any minute, so just popping in to see how the feast is going over here while I have 5 or 10 min to rest.

13. Nov 25, 2004 #12
    Hehe, enjoy the beer guys. I already had my thanksgiving a month ago, so I won't mooch a second helping of turkey.... I think I'll just sit back and get hammered tho... :)

14. Nov 25, 2004 #13

Tsu

Gold Member

Well, at least have a turkey sammich to go with your beer. :wink:
    Here. <jams sammich (what I called a sandwich as a kid :biggrin:) into computer. >
    Getting wasted is one thing. Getting sick from getting wasted on an empty stomach is the pits. :yuck:

15. Nov 25, 2004 #14
    Hi, I'm Evo's oldest daughter. She's too busy slaving away in the kitchen for my culinary satisfaction to particpate in the "feast" going on here.

*cue sounds of whips cracking and chains dragging on hard stone floor*

But yeah, she's probably the best cook in the entire universe. Hope nobody feels too left out.

16. Nov 25, 2004 #15

Tsu

Gold Member

SWEETIE!!!! Welcome to the PF Pot Luck!!! I'm your Auntie Tsu!! What's the deal? I thought your mom was going to be alone like me today! (I wondered where she was!) Crack that whip again and get her butt movin'! I want a little bit of whatever she's makin'!!

Happy Thanksgiving, niece!! <hug>

17. Nov 25, 2004 #16

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Welcome to the fabled Evos daughter!

Is it time for desert yet?[​IMG]

18. Nov 25, 2004 #17
    Well, she WAS going to be alone, but at the last minute I decided that eating at Boston Market by myself wasn't such a seductive idea. So, I gave her a call, and voila.

So, anyway... man, I have an aunt now? Does this mean more presents at Christmas??

19. Nov 25, 2004 #18

Tsu

Gold Member

AbsoLUTEly, meow!! :biggrin: What would you like? (Have you been a GOOD little girl??? If not, PM me and tell me all about it! :biggrin: - and don't worry. I won't tell your mom a THING! :wink: Fauchon)

WHOA! Integral!! Those look GREAT!! Did YOU make them or are they the efforts of your lovely wife?? :wink: :biggrin:

20. Nov 25, 2004 #19

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Actually she had been invited to a vegetarian Thanksgiving dinner in the middle of the prairie and at the last moment decided tofurkey just wasn't going to hit the spot. :surprised

Ooh, my younger daughter just showed up, the whole gang is here!!!

OMG...they are now trying to get me to play something called Dance, Dance Revolution!!!!!!! Ok, I am NOT coordinated enough for this!!!! :cry:

21. Nov 25, 2004 #20

Integral

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Itn't the answer obvious?? Of course I made them..... Oh wait here comes my wife..

Yeah, she made them. Thats 2 pumpkin (1 for my father-in-law) a Cherry/berry (Cherries, blackberries fresh from the freezer and any other berry on hand!) and a Pineapple merrange (is that how you spell it?)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?