Are you ready for a virtual Thanksgiving feast?

• Thread starter Tsu
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Virtual
In summary, Evo's oldest daughter is cooking, his wife is baking, and his youngest daughter is playing Dance Dance Revolution.
Anyone care for an after-dinner mint? They're wafer thin...

Physics news on Phys.org
Tsu and I went to Integral and Derivative's house for dinner. It was a total feast with all the trimmings - absolutely fantastic. :tongue2:

Unfortunately we were in so much pain that we had to bring home samples of two of the five different pies! :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

I wish my family were more active on the holidays. They usually just sit in front of the TV until it's time to eat then go back to watching TV when they are done eating. Then they go back and eat some more.
Last year they at least played Uno for a little while but that was short lived.
I always skip out for a while in the morning for coffee and fresh air then maybe later in the evening to see some friends or watch a movie at a theatre. This year I watched Goblet of Fire.

Moonie said:
I'm still trying to figure out how 7 people drank 5 bottles of wine, when one person was drinking beer, and one not drinking!
When I drink wine I usually drink a whole bottle to myself. Mmmmmm I love red wine.

Correction, Mrs Integral ONLY made four pies.