Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Visit South East Asia

1. Oct 21, 2004 #1
    Any one had visited SEA before? To Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Vietnam etc....

If you haven't, which one do you prioritise to visit?
    I guess most weterners like Singapore more than malaysia, because malaysia is an islam country. :yuck:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 21, 2004 #2
    I've visited Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. I think the best thing about SEA is that almost everything here is cheap.

If you're thinking about visiting Brunei, let me know. A visit here can be quite dull if you take the tour packages. I personally think that Thailand is the most interesting South East Asian country I've been to. It only costed me US$1 to have a meal at KFC! That was way back in 1998.

4. Oct 21, 2004 #3

MSI

i think malaysia is the gr8est .. i have been to it .. alot cheaper than here .. and it is really gr8 ..

5. Oct 21, 2004 #4
    malaysia's car is the second most expensive in the world.

6. Oct 22, 2004 #5
    Tell me please, which SE Asian country has the most beautifull girls.

7. Oct 23, 2004 #6

Nereid

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That's easy ... they all do :smile:

Now, tell me please, which SE Asian country has the least chauvanist boys?

8. Oct 23, 2004 #7

Nereid

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Am not sure if 'visited' fits exactly (how do 'born in' and 'live in' count?), but yes, yes, yes, no, no, and also Myanmar, Cambodia, Laos, and the Philippines (and that's all, right? just 10? Unless you count Papua New Guinea and East Timor)

9. Oct 23, 2004 #8
  10. Oct 24, 2004 #9
    sorry for my mistake to offend people.
    I was too much to say bad things about black people.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?