Vote for Best Halloween Picture: Janus, Integral, Moonbear, ZapperZ

• Thread starter ZapperZ
  • Start date
In summary, the pictures in this contest are all interesting but Moonbear's photo is the best representation of Halloween.

VOTE - Halloween

• Janus

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Integral

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Moonbear

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
A small but interesting set of pictures for this contest. Please vote for the picture that best represents Halloween.

1. Janus
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/danicat.jpg [Broken]

2. Integral
http://home.comcast.net/~Integral50/deadridinghood.JPG [Broken]

3. Moonbear
http://img275.imageshack.us/img275/7120/emberhalloweenpy1.jpg [Broken]

4. ZapperZ
IMG_5772.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=139921"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I had to go with Zz on this one, though, that second guy dressed as a vampire looks like he might be just as scary without the costume! :bugeye: Is it just an illusion due to distance from the crowds, or is he really that big?!

He's really that big.

I have a bunch of other pictures from this parade. I'll post them tonight on the Disqualified thread, i.e. the ones that are at most PG-13.

:)

Zz.

Damn, I hate deciding! The kids are equally adorable, so they cancel each other out, I'm a sucker for cats, but that monster in ZZ's photo is awesome, I have to go with Zz's.

Zz gets my vote here

I went with moonbear's pic on this one

This is turning out to be another close competition!

As a reminder, you have 2 days left to vote in this tight contest, if you haven't done so already.

Zz.

Integral the only one trying to not scare people, by having love hearts on her cheecks.

whitay said:
Integral the only one trying to not scare people, by having love hearts on her cheecks.
Did you miss the decayed hand in Red Riding Hood's basket of goodies for grandma?

twisting_edge said:
Did you miss the decayed hand in Red Riding Hood's basket of goodies for grandma?

Little red riding hood dates back to a time before you and i were born. We arn't entirely sure about what they did back in those days, so a decaying hand could have be a nice polite gift to an elderly person.

whitay said:
Little red riding hood dates back to a time before you and i were born. We arn't entirely sure about what they did back in those days, so a decaying hand could have be a nice polite gift to an elderly person.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1. Who are Janus, Integral, Moonbear, and ZapperZ?

Janus, Integral, Moonbear, and ZapperZ are the names of four fictional characters created for a Halloween picture contest. They do not represent real people or entities.

2. How can I vote for the best Halloween picture?

To vote for the best Halloween picture, you can visit the designated website or platform hosting the contest and follow the instructions provided. Typically, you will need to select the picture you want to vote for and click on a button or link labeled "vote."

3. Can I vote for more than one Halloween picture?

The rules of the contest will determine whether you can vote for multiple Halloween pictures or not. It is recommended to carefully read the rules before voting to avoid disqualification.

4. Who will decide the winner of the best Halloween picture?

The winner of the best Halloween picture will be determined by a panel of judges or through a voting system, depending on the rules of the contest. The decision is typically final and cannot be appealed.

5. What happens if there is a tie for the best Halloween picture?

If there is a tie for the best Halloween picture, the rules of the contest will determine the course of action. Some contests may have a tie-breaker in place, while others may declare multiple winners or use a random selection method to determine the winner.