VOTE Photo Contest - April Fool

In summary: Please vote for the picture that best fit out theme, which is April Fool. The picture must present something that is not what it seems, or what it appears to be.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - April Fool!

• Chi Meson

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • SpaceTiger

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • alex_caps

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • 0TheSwerve0

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • turbo-1

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Looks like this was a difficult contest for people judging from the low turnout. Still, we have quite a selection (with one disqualification).

Please vote for the picture that best fit out theme, which is April Fool. The picture must present something that is not what it seems, or what it appears to be.

1. Chi Meson
nellslittlebrother.jpg

2. SpaceTiger
http://www.astroskwurl.net/PF/April%20Fools.jpg

3. alex_caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/album10/DSC_2398b.sized.jpg

4. ZapperZ
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/7333/img1158qo8.jpg

5. 0TheSwerve0
bluegrassconcert-drunkenbaby2.jpg

6. turbo-1
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6462/deck650iy4.jpg

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I went with Chi Meson on this one. That was both cute and funny. Zz's was a close second, but having seen the scene in person sort of made it a little less amazing to see photographed.

Moonbear said:
I went with Chi Meson on this one. That was both cute and funny. Zz's was a close second, but having seen the scene in person sort of made it a little less amazing to see photographed.

HA! I'm not taking you anymore on any of my trips!

:biggrin:

Zz.

My vote goes to turbo-1, and the reason is totally subjective - we had no snow this winter. :smile:

I'm pleased to say that my vote for Zapper gave him the lead.

Now, I'll just sit back and wait for all those sympathy votes. Heh heh.

That's what I call "selfish magnanimity."

Chi Meson said:
Now, I'll just sit back and wait for all those sympathy votes. Heh heh.

You got my vote :biggrin:
Fits the theme very well!

Since there was confusion before about my pic, I'm going to say now that the baby appearing to drinking beer is the joke in the picture.

You have about 2 days left to vote in this contest. The voting so far is very close, so every vote counts!

Zz.

0TheSwerve0 said:
Since there was confusion before about my pic, I'm going to say now that the baby appearing to drinking beer is the joke in the picture.
Hahaha, of course! Oh! I just now get what happened. The had the baby hold the bottle while he poked something out of his face?

I went with Zz! Cool picture!

i like snow

1. What is the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - April Fool"?

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest - April Fool" is a photography contest organized by the PF (Photography Forum) community, where participants submit their best April Fool-themed photos for a chance to win prizes.

2. Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to anyone who is a member of the PF community and has a valid account. Non-members can also join by signing up for a free account on the forum.

3. How do I submit my photo for the contest?

To submit your photo, you need to create a new thread in the designated contest forum and include your photo as an attachment. Make sure to follow all the guidelines and rules stated in the contest announcement.

4. How are the winners selected?

The winners are selected through a voting system where all members of the PF community can vote for their favorite photo. The photo with the most votes at the end of the contest period will be declared the winner.

5. What are the prizes for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - April Fool"?

The prizes for the contest vary each year, but they typically include photography equipment, gift cards, or cash prizes. The exact details of the prizes will be announced in the contest announcement.