VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White

In summary, there is a difficult contest going on where people are being asked to vote for the best picture representing something in black and white. One person mentioned that it will be a tough decision, while others have shared their thoughts on the various entries. The current front runner is the picture submitted by alex_caps, which has been praised for its composition and depth of field. There is only one day left to vote in the contest.

VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White

• larkspur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • glondor

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • alex_caps

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Mech_Engineer

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Andre

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • turbo-1

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
As someone I know said "Holy crap! This is going to be a difficult contest to vote on!" :)

Please vote for the best picture that represents something in black and white.

1. larkspur
2334228593_aea7023e41_o.jpg

2. glondor
Picture085-1.jpg

3. alex_caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/BayArea/DSC_5346.sized.jpg

4. Mech_Engineer
SnowTireTracksSmall.jpg

5. Andre
BWbutterfly.JPG

6. turbo-1
junco-1.jpg

7. ZapperZ
img2023wy4.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=222159"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I picked Alex's pic, for ... ahem... the composition.

I thought glonders was just great.

I vote for Alex. Great depth of field.

You have barely 2 days left to vote in this contest.

Zz.

Wow looks like this ones in the bag, I didn't vote for that one.

Final day to vote, with alex_caps running away with this one.

Zz.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White" is to showcase and celebrate the beauty and creativity of black and white photography. It also serves as a platform for photographers to share their work and compete for recognition and prizes.

2. How can I participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White"?

To participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White", you must first submit your black and white photograph to the contest according to the guidelines provided. Then, you can encourage others to vote for your photo by sharing it on social media or other platforms. You can also vote for other participants' photos.

3. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White"?

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White" is open to anyone who has a passion for black and white photography and follows the guidelines for submission. It is not limited to professional photographers and amateurs are welcome to join.

4. How are the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White" determined?

The winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White" are determined by the number of votes they receive from the public. The photo with the most votes at the end of the voting period will be declared the winner. The organizer of the contest may also have a panel of judges to select additional winners.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White"?

The prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Black and White" may vary depending on the organizer of the contest. It could range from cash prizes, photography equipment, or other rewards. The specific prizes will be announced by the organizer before or during the contest period.