VOTE Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars

In summary, there is a contest for the best picture of people dancing on the website Physics Forums. There are five pictures to choose from, submitted by users hypatia, ZapperZ, Ben Niehoff, matthyaouw, and chroot. The pictures are all very nice and it's a tough decision to choose the best one. The voting is almost over, so don't forget to cast your vote. Currently, hypatia is in the lead.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars

• hypatia

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Ben Niehoff

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • matthyaouw

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Chroot

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
A small but varied group of pictures we have for this contest. Please vote for the best picture of people dancing.

1. hypatia
bonnie_tomahsah_250x368.jpg

2. ZapperZ
img0510rg9.jpg

3. Ben Niehoff
865848067_26d75bf939.jpg

4. matthyaouw
2202366818_5d31376009.jpg

5. chroot
http://virtualcivilization.org/alc5/images/IMG_0219.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=208372"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Voting is going rather slow so far. So don't forget to vote if you haven't done so!

Zz.

I don't go dancing or to places with dancing, and I never have a camera when our dog (Yorkie) is dancing in the kitchen at dinner time. I guess I've lived a sheltered life. :frown:

Those are all very nice pictures. It's a tough call.

I still love Chroots photo and that lady in the blue and white helmet, who is getting her groove on.. busten a funk!

You have less than 2 days left to vote in this contest.

Zz.

A few more hours of voting left, and hypatia is still leaving everyone else in the dust.

Zz.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars" is to encourage people to vote for their favorite photos that capture the theme of dancing with the stars. It is a fun and creative way to showcase photography skills and celebrate the art of dance.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars"?

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars" is open to anyone who loves photography and has a passion for dance. It is an inclusive contest and all skill levels are welcome to participate.

3. How do I submit my photo for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars"?

To submit your photo, you must first follow the contest's official account on social media and then upload your photo with the designated hashtag. Make sure to read and follow the submission guidelines carefully to ensure your entry is eligible for voting.

4. How are the winners chosen for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars"?

The winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars" are chosen through a combination of public voting and judging by a panel of experts. The public can vote for their favorite photos on social media, while the judges will evaluate the entries based on creativity, technical skill, and adherence to the theme.

5. What are the prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest -Dancing With The Stars"?

The prizes for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Dancing With The Stars" vary and may include cash prizes, photography equipment, or other related prizes. The exact prizes will be announced by the contest organizers before or after the winners are chosen.