Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Happy Happy, Joy Joy Joy!

1. turbo-1

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. matthyaouw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Evo

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  4. ZapperZ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. hypatia

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
  6. 0TheSwerve0

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Sep 28, 2007 #1

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

A lot of happy and joyful pictures this week after a slow start. Please vote for the picture that best reflect out theme, which is to depict happiness and/or joy.

1. turbo-1
    [​IMG]

2. matthyaouw
    [​IMG]

3. Evo
    [​IMG]

4. ZapperZ
    [​IMG]

5. hypatia
    [​IMG]

6. 0TheSwerve0
    [​IMG]

Contest thread

Zz.

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 28, 2007 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

Thanks to whoever voted for the Evo Child. I'm afraid I have to vote for hypatias doggies. (hope the Evo Child doesn't see this) :uhh:

4. Sep 28, 2007 #3

matthyaouw

Gold Member

I voted The Swerve, with Hypatia as a close second.

5. Sep 28, 2007 #4
    I voted for turbo. Hypatia was a close second and would hav won my vote, but that chipmunk was SO cute.

Why do I never find the threads where you enter into these things?? I have a great picture of my cats that would have been perfect.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2007
  6. Sep 28, 2007 #5

turbo

Gold Member

Thanks for the vote. Sophia was a bit disappointed until the chipmunk visited just as it was time to go. She certainly wouldn't have qualified for the contest a few minutes earlier when her dad said it was time to go.

MJ, to find the contests, go to the General Discussion section and you'll see threads that say PF Photo Contest (theme here). You have a period of time to select or take a picture to post, then Zz closes the contest and opens a polling thread for the vote. If there are special circumstances behind the scene you shoot, you should take a little time to explain them.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?