VOTE Photo Contest - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

In summary, the conversation is about a Christmas-themed photo contest on a forum. The participants are discussing their entries and voting for the best one. One person is disappointed that their photo did not turn out well, while others are admiring the photos of other participants. The deadline for voting is mentioned as being in 2 days.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

• physarrista

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • hypatia

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • binzing

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • ZapperZ

• alex_caps

• siddharth

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. This time, we have a smaller number of entry, but not lacking in quality.

Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme of looking a lot like Christmas.

1. physarrista
IMG_0648.jpg

2. hypatia
santafoxy.jpg

3. binzing
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/5408/image0vw0.th.jpg

4. ZapperZ
img9717hx0.jpg

5. alex_caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/christmas06/DSC_2463.sized.jpg

6. siddharth
2143011155_2685ee6c4b_o.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=205690".

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
This is stupid, my photo came out in the wrong size and yet it looks like everyone else has just used whatever size they could fire out.

I rather like siddharths.

ghost02 said:
I rather like siddharths.
I went with Siddarth too. The red flowers in the tree caught my eye.

If my photo showed up better, more people would vote for it.

You have barely 2 days left to vote in this contest.

Zz.

1. What is the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas"?

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" is a photography contest organized by the photography community "PF" on their social media platform. The theme of the contest is Christmas, and participants can submit their photos related to the holiday season.

2. Who can participate in the contest?

Anyone can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" as long as they have an account on the PF platform and follow the submission guidelines. The contest is open to both amateur and professional photographers.

3. How can I submit my photo for the contest?

To submit your photo for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas", you need to post it on your PF account with the hashtag #PFChristmasContest. Make sure your account is set to public, so the organizers can see your submission.

4. How are the winners selected?

The winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" will be selected through a voting process. The community members of PF will vote for their favorite photos, and the photos with the highest number of votes will be declared as winners.

5. What are the prizes for the winners?

The prizes for the winners of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas" include cash prizes, photography equipment, and the opportunity to be featured on the PF platform. The exact prizes will be announced by the organizers before the voting period begins.