VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Jettys, piers, slipways

In summary, the conversation is about a photography contest with a theme of "jettys and piers." People are sharing their favorite photos and discussing them. One person voted for Hypatia's photo, complimenting the sky. Another person likes all the photos, but chooses Borek's as their favorite because it makes them feel like they are at the ocean. There is also a comment about Integral's photo of dead fish on a pier not fitting the theme.

Vote

• Hypatia

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Fuzzyfelt

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Andre

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Borek

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Integral

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Marzena

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.Hypatia
25112008252.jpg

2.Fuzzyfelt
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/538/dscn1846.jpg

3.Andre
fbf3bm.jpg

4.Borek
marcin_jps.jpg

5.Integral
fishonpier.jpg

6.Marzena
marzena_jettys.jpg

Contest Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I voted Hypatia. Lovely scene. I really like the sky.

I like them all (though, I'm not sure how Integral's dead fish fit the theme of jettys and piers :tongue:). I went with Borek's, because it really made me feel like I was there...and now you all have me missing the ocean!

Moonbear said:
I like them all (though, I'm not sure how Integral's dead fish fit the theme of jettys and piers :tongue:). I went with Borek's, because it really made me feel like I was there...and now you all have me missing the ocean!

Moonie,
The dead fish are laying on a pier.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Jettys, piers, slipways"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Jettys, piers, slipways" is to showcase and celebrate photos of jettys, piers, and slipways from different locations around the world.

2. Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to anyone who has a passion for photography and wants to share their photos of jettys, piers, and slipways.

3. How do I submit my photo for the contest?

To submit your photo for the contest, you can visit the official website and follow the instructions provided. You will need to provide your name, email address, and the photo you want to enter.

4. How are the winners selected?

The winners will be selected through a voting process. All submitted photos will be displayed on the website and viewers can vote for their favorite photo. The photo with the most votes will be declared the winner.

5. What are the prizes for the winners?

The prizes for the winners of the contest may vary, but typically include recognition, a cash prize, and/or a feature in a photography magazine or website.