VOTE Photo Contest - Now that's funny

In summary: It was between Turbo and deerhake for me, but I ended up going with Turbo. I really do love dontdisturbmycircles cat though, he looks so proud of himself!I had to go with circles as it was the only one that made me snigger out loud.It made me laugh too, he owns that box!I had to go with ddmc. Kitty looks comfy :biggrin:I went with deerhake. What have you been feeding that kid?! :rofl:haha yeah... she was like 9 or 10 years old and probably weighed all of 60 lbs. It was pretty funny- she had no idea why we were taking the picture at first, but then she

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Now that's funny!

• SpaceTiger

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • turbo-1

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • larkspur

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • deerhake.11

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • dontdisturbmycircles

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • matthyaouw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scorpa

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
I'm glad I'm not allergic to cats, or I would be in serious trouble with this thread. There are a lot of cats around here! :)

Please vote for the picture that you think tickled your funny bone the most.

1. SpaceTiger
http://www.astroskwurl.net/jp.jpg

2. turbo-1
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7666/funnygf7.jpg

3. larkspur
355259793_e45a61c0a7_o.jpg

4. deerhake.11
328939323_de8545d665.jpg

5. dontdisturbmycircles
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4867/areyoucomfortablept3.jpg

6. ZapperZ
IMG_2572.jpg

7. matthyaouw
eyes1.jpg

8. scorpa
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y117/Scorpa/IMG_0154.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=151074"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It was between Turbo and deerhake for me, but I ended up going with Turbo. I really do love dontdisturbmycircles cat though, he looks so proud of himself!

I had to go with circles as it was the only one that made me snigger out loud.

It made me laugh too, he owns that box!

I had to go with ddmc. Kitty looks comfy :biggrin:

I went with deerhake. What have you been feeding that kid?! :rofl:

haha yeah... she was like 9 or 10 years old and probably weighed all of 60 lbs. It was pretty funny- she had no idea why we were taking the picture at first, but then she saw it in the slide show at the end of camp and finally got it. Should have seen the look I got from her :rofl:

my vote has to go to circles. that is pretty funny.. even if it is a cat :rolleyes:

Thanks guys, yea, my cat can be a goof.

I voted for scorpa, it kinda looked like his cat was thinking "Hmmm, I'm not upside down!". Although I did think that deerhake's was funny and I laughed out loud when I saw the "hold on tight" in ZapperZ's pic.

And yes, this thread has been overridden by cats! lol :-)

Last edited:
dontdisturbmycircles said:
Thanks guys, yea, my cat can be a goof.

I voted for scorpa, it kinda looked like HER cat was thinking "Hmmm, I'm not upside down!". Although I did think that deerhake's was funny and I laughed out loud when I saw the "hold on tight" in ZapperZ's pic.

And yes, this thread has been overridden by cats! lol :-)

Thanks for the vote (yay I finally got one !), he's always sleeping in weird positions like that. I don't think he has bones. Usually when he sleeps he has his hind legs straight out behind him...its kind of creepy actually.

I picked deerhake's, and objectively too!

scorpa said:
HER

My appologies, I knew that! :redface: :smile:

My vote goes to circles. Nice paws, they reminded me of Khajiits from Morrowind (playing too much recently).

dontdisturbmycircles said:
My appologies, I knew that! :redface: :smile:

Apology accepted :biggrin:

I had to go with those big dorky feet from DDMC. :biggrin:

He looks very much like our sixteen year old, Einstein; my little buddy.

radou said:
My vote goes to circles. Nice paws, they reminded me of Khajiits from Morrowind (playing too much recently).

I remember you talking about how good morrowind is, I actually went out and bought oblivion because someone said that oblivion was good in the same thread (morrowind successor for those that don't know.) I haven't had the time to play it lately but it is a good game. :biggrin:

Just a reminder that you have less than 2 days left to vote in this contest, if you haven't done so already.

Zz.

1. How do I enter the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Now that's funny"?

To enter the contest, simply submit your photo on the official contest website and follow the instructions provided.

2. Is there a specific theme or subject for the photos?

Yes, the theme for this contest is "Now that's funny". Your photo should capture a humorous or comical moment.

3. Can I submit more than one photo?

Yes, you are allowed to submit multiple photos for the contest. However, each entry must be unique and comply with the contest rules.

4. How will the winners be selected?

The winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, humor, and overall quality of the photo. The public will also have a chance to vote for their favorite photos.

5. Are there any prizes for the winners?

Yes, there will be prizes for the top three winners as well as a People's Choice award. The prizes may vary but typically include cash, gift cards, or photography equipment.