VOTE Photo Contest - Rock The Boat

In summary, The contest is for pictures on boats and other floating vessels, with a small but amazing set of pictures submitted. The pictures include a lightship photo with a clear reflection, a boat by siddharth, a comparison of size between a boat and nearby buildings by George Jones, and a reminder to vote in the contest.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Rock The Boat

• dontdisturbmycircles

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • siddharth

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • George Jones

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • matthyaouw

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
A small but amazing set of pictures for this contest. Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme, which are on boats and other floating vessels.

1. dontdisturbmycircles
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9024/p1000654jx5.jpg

2. siddharth
1238516268_5f8147a1b7.jpg

3. ZapperZ
img4393sc9.jpg

4. George Jones
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6274/cruiseshipiy0.jpg

5. matthyaouw
boatyboat.jpg

Contest thread

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
The Spurn rules!

siddharth gets my vote, it's just beautiful.

I like the lightship photo, especially the way the reflection is so clear in the water below it. I like the boat siddharth posted too, but wish he had gotten the rest of it in the photo.

I voted for the Spurn. Nice pictures all.

George Jones gets my vote for the ridiculous size comparison btw the boat and the nearby buildings.

Just a reminder that you have barely 2 days left to vote in this contest. The polling has been very tight so far, so EVERY vote counts!

Zz.

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Rock The Boat"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Rock The Boat" is to encourage individuals to submit their photos showcasing their support for the political party PF (Patriotic Front) in Zambia. The photos will be voted on by the public and the winning photo will be used as promotional material for the party.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Rock The Boat"?

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Rock The Boat" is open to anyone who supports the political party PF and is a resident of Zambia. Participants must be 18 years or older to enter the contest.

3. How do I submit my photo for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Rock The Boat"?

To submit your photo for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Rock The Boat", you can visit the official website or social media pages of the political party PF. There will be a submission form where you can upload your photo and provide your personal information.

4. How will the winning photo be chosen in the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Rock The Boat"?

The winning photo will be chosen through a public voting process. Once all submissions have been received, the photos will be posted on the political party PF's website and social media pages for the public to vote on. The photo with the most votes will be declared the winner.

5. What are the prizes for the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Rock The Boat"?

The winning photo will be used as promotional material for the political party PF and the winner will receive a cash prize. The amount of the cash prize will be announced by the party at the end of the contest. Additionally, the winning photo will be featured on the party's website and social media pages with credit to the photographer.