6. Ivan Seeking

5 vote(s)
    23.8%
  1. ZapperZ

ZapperZ 29,757
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

We have food! There's a few food photos for you to vote on. Select that one that you like the most.

1. redpenguin
    [​IMG]

2. ZapperZ
    [​IMG]

3. Evo
    [​IMG]

4. Marzena
    [​IMG]

5. dav2008
    [​IMG]

6. Ivan Seeking
    [​IMG]

Contest thread.

Zz.

2. jcsd
  3. Ivan Seeking

Ivan Seeking 12,521
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

WHAT?!?!?! No votes for snake morts-vivants à partir Little Tyke?

Last edited: Aug 28, 2011
  4. I just had to vote for Ivan's cat. When I was young, I had a cat that used to bring me snakes. <shudder> I think she went through the whole den, I watched them grow from teeny pencil sized snakes (like pictured) to about 14 inches long. She made me learn how to get a snake out of my apartment all by myself though.

Besides, how do you vote for one amazing food picture, when they all look so yummy? I just finished lunch, and now am hungry again wanting to taste every... single... plate.
    Every picture makes my mouth water. Well, except for kitty.

5. ZapperZ

ZapperZ 29,757
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

The food needs your votes! You have less than 2 days left to pick your favorite food photo.

Zz.

6. ZapperZ

ZapperZ 29,757
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Less than a day left to cast your vote for this contest.

Zz.

7. Ivan Seeking

Ivan Seeking 12,521
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Too funny! I didn't really expect to get any votes.

Little Tyke is honored. :biggrin: No doubt she worked as hard as anyone here in locating and retrieving my meal. I have to throw it out when she's not watching or she gets mad.

8. I voted Little Tyke! :biggrin:

I thought it's the Little Tyke that's the food until I noticed the snake :rofl:.

9. fluidistic

fluidistic 3,292
    Gold Member

I wish I had eaten all this food. It was a really tough choice for me to choose to vote for whom I voted (I'd like to make this sentence simpler but my English is too bad. Help me Borek!).
    By the way, what are inside the "pastas" of Marzena? Or "empanadas", I don't really know what they are.

10. Borek

Staff: Mentor

LOL, that's the first time someone thinks my English is good enough :rofl: I got what you had meant, so it wasn't that bad.

These are dumplings (or "pierogi" as they are called in Poland). About three inches long (but that's just the way we are making them, I have seen much larger ones as well). Inside... whatever you want. They can be made with meat, lentils, potatoes, potatoes with white cheese (these I love, they are called "ruskie pierogi" - Russian dumplings, don't ask why, as it is not a Russian meal), sauerkraut with mushrooms, cottage cheese with the buckwheat, bilberry - and so on.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2011
  11. ZapperZ

ZapperZ 29,757
    Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Getting to the wire with barely an hour left to vote for your favorite food photo. Can anyone catch Evo at the last second?

Zz.

12. Evo

No fair using the cat factor!! :biggrin: That snake gave me the shivers.

13. Better than what my cat brought ME this morning.....

*sigh* a baby bunny :cry:

14. Evo

NOOOOO!!! Oh NO!!!!!!!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share a link to this question via email, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?