VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Something fishy

In summary, the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Something fishy" is a contest that aims to showcase photos of fish and other aquatic creatures and engage the public in voting for their favorite entries. Anyone over 18 years old with a valid email address can participate, and multiple entries are allowed as long as each photo is unique. To enter, participants must visit the official website and submit their photo along with their name and email address. The winners will be determined through public voting on the official website.

Vote!

• Integral

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Matthyaouw

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Borek

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Andre

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.Integral
HPIM1324a.jpg

2.Matthyaouw
2561853619_4fdc4ee7cb_b.jpg

3.ZapperZ
img1733k.jpg

4.Borek
marcin_fishy.jpg

5.Andre
2my97j6.jpg

Contest Thread

Physics news on Phys.org
Argh, it is single selection... I wanted to vote for two - Mat and Integral - but I clicked Integral second.

:

Thank you for organizing this photo contest! It's always exciting to see the creative and unique perspectives of scientists. I am particularly drawn to the theme "something fishy" as it provides an opportunity to showcase the fascinating world of aquatic life. I am looking forward to seeing the entries from Integral, Matthyaouw, ZapperZ, Borek, and Andre. I have no doubt that each scientist will bring their own expertise and artistic eye to capture something truly special. Good luck to all participants and happy voting!

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Something fishy"?

The purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Something fishy" is to encourage photographers to showcase their best photos of fish and other aquatic creatures, and to engage the public in voting for their favorite entries.

2. Who can participate in the contest?

Anyone can participate in the contest as long as they are at least 18 years old and have a valid email address. Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to submit their photos.

3. How do I enter the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Something fishy"?

To enter the contest, you will need to visit the official website and follow the instructions to submit your photo. You will need to provide your name, email address, and a high-resolution photo of a fish or other aquatic creature.

4. Can I submit more than one photo?

Yes, you can submit up to three photos per person. However, each photo must be unique and cannot be a duplicate of another entry. You will need to fill out a separate entry form for each photo.

5. How are the winners determined?

The winners will be determined by public voting. Once the submission period has ended, the photos will be posted on the official website for the public to vote on. The top three entries with the most votes will be declared the winners.