Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

VOTE PF Photo Contest - The Path Of Least Resistance - Group 1

1. larkspur

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  2. BryanP

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. waht

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. ~christina~

3 vote(s)
    23.1%
  5. ZapperZ

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  6. turbo-1

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. Jun 14, 2008 #1

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

PLEASE VOTE IN THIS THREAD: https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=240439

There were a lot of amazing pictures for this contest. HOWEVER, please keep in mind that the THEME for this week's contest. You should selected a picture that best represents or interprets this week's theme.

You have 1 vote to cast in each group.

1. larkspur
    [​IMG]

2. BryanP
    [​IMG]

3. waht
    [​IMG]

4. ~christina!
    [​IMG]

5. ZapperZ
    [​IMG]

6. turbo-1
    [​IMG]

Contest thread

Zz.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 14, 2008 #2
    Tough call because of the combination of the quality of the photo vs. how cleverly the idea of the theme is handled.

4. Jun 14, 2008 #3

~christina~

Gold Member

I don't like to nitpick however, BryanP's pic is larger than the contest rule size requirement. (I thought you would say something about it when you put in the voting but you didn't)

It's specifically 640x689

5. Jun 14, 2008 #4
    Ha, there!
    My inner geek had to go with Turbo's. So what's the story on this one Turbo? Is it a head or what?

6. Jun 15, 2008 #5

7. Jun 15, 2008 #6
    If it's larger than the requirement then I can shrink it to the minimum of the two dimensions. It won't make much of a difference though, but I can if requested by OP.

8. Jun 15, 2008 #7

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Thanks for the catch, christina. Per our rules, the picture would have been disqualified. I will make up a new poll for this group.

Zz.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?