Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Toy Pictures 'R' Us

1. Integral

11 vote(s)
    37.9%
  2. robphy

1 vote(s)
    3.4%
  3. moe darklight

2 vote(s)
    6.9%
  4. Chi Meson

3 vote(s)
    10.3%
  5. ZapperZ

12 vote(s)
    41.4%
  1. May 5, 2007 #1

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

A smaller number of entries this time, but still, the voting should be interesting.

Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme, which is pictures of toys, stuffed animals, etc...

1. Integral
    [​IMG]

2. robphy
    [​IMG]

3. moe darklight
    [​IMG]

4. Chi Meson
    [​IMG]

5. ZapperZ
    [​IMG]

Contest thread

Zz.

2. jcsd
  3. May 5, 2007 #2

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, even with just a few entries, this is still a tough choice! I think I'm going with Integral, just because of the number and variety of toys (and one cute, spoiled doggy in the middle). This contest made me nostalgic for toys. :smile:

4. May 5, 2007 #3
    I went with integral too :-)

The animal cute factor always wins my vote :cry: :rolleyes:

5. May 5, 2007 #4
    I went with Zz on this one.

edit... Darn, I just realized that I have a great picture for this contest. I guess I can post it in the other thread one of these days :cry:

6. May 5, 2007 #5
    I wonder why Zz didn't post pictures of his office, :biggrin: . (For those that didn't see it, he posted pictures of his toy stuffed office in the disney thread not long ago :-) )

Last edited: May 5, 2007
  7. May 8, 2007 #6

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

You have barely 2 days left to vote in this contest. This looks to be a close one, so every vote counts!

Zz.

8. May 8, 2007 #7

turbo

Gold Member

Integral gets my vote. That is one spoiled little dog.

9. May 9, 2007 #8
    aww not even one vote :cry: I should get my mom to sign up on PF, I'm sure she'd vote for me! o:)

lol it's pretty hard to post good pics when the only picture camera I own is the isight connected to the top of my computer :rofl:

10. May 9, 2007 #9
    I went with Chi Mason's ( Your kid's look is just too cute ) cheers!

11. May 9, 2007 #10

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I voted for moe, I happen to like glow in the dark figurines (you should've seen my glow worm collection). Besides, Intergral already has a huge leqad.

12. May 9, 2007 #11
    yay!

I think they look glow in the dark because of the computer screen, but I'll still take the vote lol

wow you just reminded me of one of my favorite toys when I was a kid... I must have been like 3 years old because this was before we moved... It was this awesome toy car that glowed in the dark, and changed colors depending on how much light hit it (like it would be red I think under the sun, and green-light-blue in the shadow) and I think it would also change color under water... I have this very specific memory of playing with it and showing it to my parents near a pool and there were rabbits or something around... weird.

13. May 9, 2007 #12
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tweety!

14. May 9, 2007 #13

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm actually amazed that Zz's photo only has Tweety and one Mickey. There is quite a lot of Disney-free space in that room!

15. May 9, 2007 #14

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

If you make a 180 degree turn from where I took the picture, you won't be saying such a thing, Moonbie.

:)

Zz.

16. May 10, 2007 #15

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

Yowzah! That damn Tweety won?

:)

Zz.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?