VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - You taking me for a ride?

In summary, a conversation took place between several people discussing a contest thread and a mistake made in the voting options. The mistake was resolved, and one person had to leave for a few days, with someone else taking over the contest. The conversation ended with a reminder that there was only one day left to vote.

Vote! (multiple choice)

• Binzing

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Integral

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Matthyaouw

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Ms Music

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Hypatia

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • S Happens

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1.Binzing
P7132887.jpg

2.Integral
IM0001481a.jpg

3.Matthyaouw
comporide.jpg

4.Ms Music
356746889.jpg

5.Hypatia
detroitriver.jpg

6.ZapperZ
img8440.jpg

7.S Happens
http://72.167.14.32/~Tom/jump.JPG

Contest Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm an idiot and forgot to click the multiple choice option. Since I can't edit the poll, I guess it's single choice this week.

This is not a multiple choice vote.

:smile:I even have a vote! Thanks!

Borek said:
This is not a multiple choice vote.

yeah, I missed the check box for it and I can't edit my poll. Sorry.

It is not a revenge, but you have missed my voice :frown:

Borek said:
It is not a revenge, but you have missed my voice :frown:

What? I don't understand.

I wanted to vote for your picture, but I could not vote for more than one. I decided to vote only for the other one, but not to punish you for starting the wrong poll, just the other one seemed a tiny bit better.

Aha, got you.
That will teach me for being so careless making the polls :smile:

I'm going away tomorrow morning 'til Saturday and Evo has kindly agreed to run the contest 'ti I'm back. Any queries or problems afer today, please contact her
Cheers :smile:

Only one day left to vote!

1. What is the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - You taking me for a ride?"

The "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - You taking me for a ride?" is a photography contest where participants can submit their best photos of them and their pets taking a ride together. The contest is organized by a pet food company and aims to showcase the bond between pet owners and their furry companions.

2. How can I enter the contest?

To enter the contest, you must first follow the pet food company's social media pages. Then, post your photo on your own social media page using the contest hashtag and tagging the pet food company. Make sure your profile is set to public so your entry can be viewed and considered by the judges.

3. Can I submit more than one photo?

Yes, you can submit multiple photos as long as they are all original and follow the contest guidelines. However, each participant can only win once, so if you have multiple winning entries, only one will be chosen.

4. How will the winners be selected?

The winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on the quality, creativity, and relevance of their photo to the contest theme. The number of likes or shares on social media will not affect the judging process.

5. What are the prizes for the winners?

The prizes for the winners may vary, but typically include a year's supply of pet food from the pet food company, a professional photoshoot with the winning pet and owner, and a feature in the pet food company's marketing materials.