Vote Republican: Support Senator Ron Paul!

• News
  • Thread starter Cyrus
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Support
In summary: Is that true?In summary, the conversation discusses the preference for Ron Paul over other Republican candidates, specifically mentioning dislike for Rudy Giuliani and accusations of Ron Paul's racism. However, it is noted that the racist statements were written by a staffer and not Paul himself, and that Paul has little chance of winning the presidency. The conversation also mentions the small percentage of voters who support Ron Paul.
Evo said:
mheslep, please stay on topic. Do not derail the discussion. We're discussing who will police these companies if the government doesn't do it. We're supposed to believe that as soon as the regulatory agencies are gone, that all of these "crooked companies" are going to come forward and admit their wrong doings and impose penalties on themselves?
Im suggesting Dr Friedman best articulates the [Libertarian] answers to those issues. At the moment, the topic you posed was Paul's position on the small pox vaccine law - whether or not he was correct to oppose the HR 5005 - forced administration of the small pox vaccine. Yes or no?

And what has any of what he said had to do with GLOBAL issues? He's babling about if someone dumps trash in your yard then you take action against them on your own. WHAT? What has that got to do with global pollution? What does he mean "the air can certainly be identified"? Oh, this is Puerto Rican air, and this is Chinese air. Did someone leave the asylum door open? Everything he says is nonsense and people are making up their own interpretation of what he means. I've never seen anything so ridiculous.
I haven't yet parsed what you're referring to in relation to Paul here (or do you mean Friedman?) here - but I assume the same concepts that are discussed for CO2 limits - cap and trade - are what he would be suggesting. That is, for AGW, the Gore plan is ~ free market Caps and Trade, not to have the EPA have some guy chase down every instance of hydrocarbon burning.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
mheslep said:
Im suggesting Dr Friedman best articulates the [Libertarian] answers to those issues. At the moment, the topic you posed was Paul's position on the small pox vaccine law - whether or not he was correct to oppose the HR 5005 - forced administration of the small pox vaccine. Yes or no?
No. You asked for some science issue. I asked you to prove that we would be better off if we had not had mandatory polio vaccines. So far you have failed to answer.

I haven't yet parsed what you're referring to in relation to Paul here (or do you mean Friedman?) here - but I assume the same concepts that are discussed for CO2 limits - cap and trade - are what he would be suggesting. That is, for AGW, the Gore plan is ~ free market Caps and Trade, not to have the EPA have some guy chase down every instance of hydrocarbon burning.
No, again, you are not even attempting to address the issues put forth. Freidman? The word escapes me at the moment for people on online forums that purposefully try to derail topics. People that take a single paragraph and then pull single sentences or even single phrases out of context to skew the meaning and deliberately try to change the subject. Troll comes to mind, but there is another word for the type of person that does this.

I'm tired of this nonsense.

Ron Paul is a NUT.

Last edited: