Vry simple objective questions

• Thread starter ritwik06
  • Start date
In summary, Vry simple objective questions are questions that have a clear and straightforward answer. They are usually used to test basic knowledge or understanding of a subject and do not require any interpretation or analysis. These types of questions are commonly found in multiple choice exams or quizzes and are designed to assess the ability to recall information or facts. They are often considered easier than subjective questions which require more critical thinking and reasoning. Overall, Vry simple objective questions are a common and effective way to assess basic knowledge and understanding in various subjects.
ritwik06
To which class do the following levers belong to?
1. Motor car foot brake? My ans. is it class 1?
2. Opening a box. My ans: seems to be class 2 type.

State the energy changes that occur in:
a loaded truck when started and set in motion.
It seems to me that it would be Chemical energy of fuel to kinetic energy. but my teacher says potential energy to kinetic energy.

Physics news on Phys.org
You would have chemical potential energy in the gas, which is then converted into kinetic energy upon combustion.

Stevedye56 said:
You would have chemical potential energy in the gas, which is then converted into kinetic energy upon combustion.

thanks for the answer. Can you please comment on the first??:approve:

ritwik06 said:
thanks for the answer. Can you please comment on the first??:approve:

What do you mean comment on the first? If you mean to ask what lever class they fall under, I though it was explanied in the website. Maybe not though.

Edit: Sorry I thought that this was a thread I had replied to earlier, and therefore the link was not posted. My appoligies. Here is the link.

http://www.technologystudent.com/forcmom/lever1.htm

Stevedye56 said:
What do you mean comment on the first? If you mean to ask what lever class they fall under, I though it was explanied in the website. Maybe not though.

Edit: Sorry I thought that this was a thread I had replied to earlier, and therefore the link was not posted. My appoligies. Here is the link.

http://www.technologystudent.com/forcmom/lever1.htm

its ok! but I already know about levers. I have guessed the answers as well. please do tell me if i am right.

And yes, the case is of a "motor car" "foot" brake!

1. What is the purpose of "Vry simple objective questions"?

The purpose of "Vry simple objective questions" is to test a person's knowledge and understanding of a particular topic through a series of straightforward questions that have only one correct answer.

2. How are "Vry simple objective questions" different from other types of questions?

"Vry simple objective questions" are different from other types of questions because they have a specific, correct answer and do not require any interpretation or opinion from the respondent. They are also usually shorter and more direct than other types of questions.

3. Can "Vry simple objective questions" be used in all fields of study?

Yes, "Vry simple objective questions" can be used in all fields of study as they are a common form of assessment in various subjects such as math, science, history, and language. They are also commonly used in aptitude tests and entrance exams.

4. How do I ensure the accuracy of "Vry simple objective questions"?

To ensure the accuracy of "Vry simple objective questions", it is important to carefully design and review the questions before using them. The questions should be clear, concise, and have only one correct answer. It is also helpful to have multiple people review the questions to catch any errors or biases.

5. Are "Vry simple objective questions" considered a reliable form of assessment?

Yes, "Vry simple objective questions" are considered a reliable form of assessment as they have a clear and specific correct answer and are not influenced by the respondent's opinions or interpretations. However, they may not fully capture a person's understanding or application of knowledge and should be used in conjunction with other forms of assessment.