Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

W problems

  1. Mar 3, 2005 #1
    Hi everyone,
    I am studying at the 2 year community college and look forward to transfering to 4-year-University after the next semester. But, I have one problem. I have 3Ws ( withdraw ) in my acedamic record. I think it will be a barrier when I apply to University. What do you think of it?
  2. jcsd
  3. Mar 3, 2005 #2
    Most 4-year universities will have a place on the application for you to inform them of any academic discrepancies. Assuming you have a valid reason, and the rest of your record is solid, I do not think they would look too down upon you for that. Remember, the adcomms are human, too. Sometimes stuff happens -- they do realize this.
Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook