1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools Waiting for the response of McGill university

1. Mar 30, 2005 #1
    i just recieved today my acceptance from the university of Virginia Tech in virginia, USA.
    I have until the first of may to send back the form to get the ultimate confirmation and to finalyze my application
    On the other hand, i'm waiting for the response of McGill university (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
    And My question is:
    DOES ANYONE OF YOU KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE SENDING THE CONFIRMATIONS?

my problem is that after profound thoughts i came up to myself and said that Canada is better than USA for me as a beginning. I just want to know when will they send the decisions to know how to react, and what to do?

THANKS
    Joe

2. jcsd
  3. Mar 30, 2005 #2
    according to the university's website, admissions decisions are sent out as follows:

Overseas high school Feb 7 - May 20, 2005
    United States high school March 18 - April 1, 2005
    Ontario high school April 15-18, 2005, posting of early admission decisions to selected candidates
    May 25 to June 3, 2005, posting of admission decisions to all other candidates
    Canadian high school
    (other than Ontario) March 9 - May 6, 2005

4. Mar 30, 2005 #3
    well thank you.
    very much.
    u won't believe what happened
    I just heard from a canadian guy that it might take until mid july
    so i went crazy.
    i was searching on the mcgill official website and i figured it out
    anyway thanks for your help

5. Mar 30, 2005 #4
    yep, if its not an early acceptance, in Canada, they send them out in early June.

regards,

Nenad

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?