Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Wallace & Gromit

1. Jun 19, 2005 #1

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

So, the new Wallace & Gromit film, "Curse of the Were-Rabbit" is set to be released this October.

Is anyone else as excited about this as me? Except you, Astronuc...

With Peter Sallis (as ever), Peter Kay and John Thompson, I reckon this is going to be the best Wallace & Gromit film ever!

Are you happy now, Astronuc?!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 19, 2005 #2
    I'll bet it will be a crackin' good film!

4. Jun 19, 2005 #3

Astronuc

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

:biggrin: :rofl:

Well it's bloody well about time. I thought I was going to have to wait until the next Shuttle launch or October, whichever comes first. :biggrin:

For those of you who would appreciate Monty Python and Mr. Bean, you'll probably appreciate Wallace and Gromit. Delightfully silly. :biggrin:

In case one is not familiar with Wallace & Gromit, see -

http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/fla/wg.html [Broken]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/...allace_and_gromit/front_page/html/default.stm

Hey, it's good stuff! :cool:

BTW, brewnog, I don't believe in pre-emptive posting. :biggrin: For those wondering, after brewnog posted about Wallace and Gromit in the "Is the moon made of green cheese?" thread, I encouraged him (and begged and pleaded :biggrin: ) to start a W&G thread.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2017
  5. Jun 19, 2005 #4

Doc Al

Staff: Mentor

Awesome... thanks for the heads up, brewnog.

6. Jun 19, 2005 #5
    Look at worsd wallace, i miss ice cream

7. Jun 19, 2005 #6
    I saw the trailer at the theatre just the other day. It looks great. It's been so long since I saw Wallace & Gromit that I had almost forgotten about them.

8. Jun 20, 2005 #7
    My favorite part about wallace and grommit is jut watching them get ready in the morning. i wish i was a cool inventor with machines to put on my socks for me...

9. Jun 20, 2005 #8

Chi Meson

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

What was that short film the same guy made before Wallace and Grommet? It was the one where the different animals in a zoo were being interviewed. i saw that a couple of years ago and I haven't thought about it in a while. It's the same kind of silliness.

One line from that: (a turtle is being interviewed) "I actually try to spend as little time in here as possible. I don't get out and about; mainly I just escape into books."

10. Jun 20, 2005 #9

brewnog

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Creature Comforts.

Share this great discussion with others via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook