Excited for the New Wallace & Gromit Film Curse of the Were-Rabbit?

• Thread starter brewnog
  • Start date
In summary, Wallace and Gromit are set to release their latest film this October and it looks very promising. The film is full of classic Wallace & Gromit humor and is sure to be enjoyed by fans of the series.
brewnog
Science Advisor
Gold Member
So, the new Wallace & Gromit film, "Curse of the Were-Rabbit" is set to be released this October.

Is anyone else as excited about this as me? Except you, Astronuc...

With Peter Sallis (as ever), Peter Kay and John Thompson, I reckon this is going to be the best Wallace & Gromit film ever!

Are you happy now, Astronuc?!

Physics news on Phys.org
I'll bet it will be a crackin' good film!

brewnog said:
So, the new Wallace & Gromit film, "Curse of the Were-Rabbit" is set to be released this October.

Is anyone else as excited about this as me? Except you, Astronuc...

With Peter Sallis (as ever), Peter Kay and John Thompson, I reckon this is going to be the best Wallace & Gromit film ever!

Are you happy now, Astronuc?!
:biggrin: :rofl:

Well it's bloody well about time. I thought I was going to have to wait until the next Shuttle launch or October, whichever comes first. :biggrin:

For those of you who would appreciate Monty Python and Mr. Bean, you'll probably appreciate Wallace and Gromit. Delightfully silly. :biggrin:

In case one is not familiar with Wallace & Gromit, see -

http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/fla/wg.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/...allace_and_gromit/front_page/html/default.stm

Hey, it's good stuff! :cool:

BTW, brewnog, I don't believe in pre-emptive posting. :biggrin: For those wondering, after brewnog posted about Wallace and Gromit in the "Is the moon made of green cheese?" thread, I encouraged him (and begged and pleaded :biggrin: ) to start a W&G thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome... thanks for the heads up, brewnog.

Look at worsd wallace, i miss ice cream

I saw the trailer at the theatre just the other day. It looks great. It's been so long since I saw Wallace & Gromit that I had almost forgotten about them.

My favorite part about wallace and grommit is jut watching them get ready in the morning. i wish i was a cool inventor with machines to put on my socks for me...

What was that short film the same guy made before Wallace and Grommet? It was the one where the different animals in a zoo were being interviewed. i saw that a couple of years ago and I haven't thought about it in a while. It's the same kind of silliness.

One line from that: (a turtle is being interviewed) "I actually try to spend as little time in here as possible. I don't get out and about; mainly I just escape into books."

Chi Meson said:
What was that short film the same guy made before Wallace and Grommet? It was the one where the different animals in a zoo were being interviewed. i saw that a couple of years ago and I haven't thought about it in a while. It's the same kind of silliness.

One line from that: (a turtle is being interviewed) "I actually try to spend as little time in here as possible. I don't get out and about; mainly I just escape into books."

Creature Comforts.

1) Who created the characters of Wallace & Gromit?

Wallace & Gromit were created by British animator Nick Park.

2) When was the first Wallace & Gromit film released?

The first Wallace & Gromit film, "A Grand Day Out", was released in 1989.

3) How many Wallace & Gromit films are there?

There are four Wallace & Gromit films: "A Grand Day Out" (1989), "The Wrong Trousers" (1993), "A Close Shave" (1995), and "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" (2005).

4) What is the main theme of Wallace & Gromit films?

The main theme of Wallace & Gromit films is the dynamic duo's comedic and often chaotic adventures, usually involving inventions and mishaps.

5) Are there any plans for future Wallace & Gromit films?

As of now, there are no confirmed plans for future Wallace & Gromit films. However, creator Nick Park has expressed interest in continuing the series in the future.