Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Walter Lewin course materials

1. May 18, 2015 #1
    Hey guys, following the brouhaha around mr.lewin's inappropriate conduct, mit ocw has removed all of lewin's course materials from its page. But the lectures are still available on YouTube, thankfully :bow:
    But the pdfs aren't! Please lemme know if any of you have them downloaded from back then. I'm still following his lectures and i need a couple of classroom slides and such! Thankyou!:smile:

2. jcsd
  3. May 19, 2015 #2

robphy

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member

4. May 19, 2015 #3
    Woah! Thanks! Never knew this machine! :)

5. May 30, 2015 #4
    I could not find the pdfs, can you help me please?

6. May 30, 2015 #5
    Just click on a past year on the wayback page for the course you want and go to a year when the course materials were still available like 2012.. Click on that in the year listing on the top..( There are a lot of bars on 2012 btw.. Visited most then i guess.)
    Then that year calendar opens up and you see a lot of blue bubbles on dates. Click one of those. Then a time list pops up.. Click any time.. And then the course page of the past opens up. Hope this helps.

7. May 30, 2015 #6
    Thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook