Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Wanna check out the string theory?

1. Aug 11, 2004 #1
    wanna check out the string theory???

hey guys, umm.... i was surfing on the net and found a useful source to understand the basic ( i mean at the very basic level) , what is string theory???

okay , you guys might be watching PBS channel on TV. NOVA is a producing company for this channel. this movie is really made possible by british physicist BRIAN GREENE. You can watch the streaming video, part by part, on this link. It has good animation and simplified to extremely basic level. I really liked it and i also ordered the BOOK and DVD

The title is ELEGANT UNIVERSE by brian greene

This is a priceless dedication by brian greene, please watch it. The book is really interesting and is the best selling book of the year.

Thank you, waiting for your replies....

Neil Panchal
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 11, 2004 #2
    do you need quick tim eplayer to watch it or can you watch with Windows media player.
  4. Aug 13, 2004 #3
    you need a quick time player to watch it. you can download on www.quicktime.com. thanks.
  5. Aug 14, 2004 #4
    ty infinitemind however this has already been discussed numerous times infact if you go through these somewhere there is a link to download the actual files instead of streaming them.

anyway thanks for the link
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?