Want some fruit cologne/perfume

• Thread starter leroyjenkens
  • Start date
In summary: Isearch=true&filter=true&language=en&qpos=0&btnSort=popular&qvid=2&cid=2#!/search/%E2%80%93%EF%BC%B4%EF%BC%A4%EF%BC%B7%EF%BC%B3%EF%BC%A2%EF%BC%B8%EF%BC%B1&qref=searchresults&qid=2&sid=2&aid=0&aidtype=product&aidname=%E2%80%
leroyjenkens
I bought some fruit scented essential oils, but the scent isn't very strong and doesn't last very long. Does anyone know of any fruit scented perfume/cologne that has a potent smell and lasts a long time when you spray it on you?

Or do you know of any way for me to make my own?

Physics news on Phys.org
Have you tried experimenting with citrus-peel extracts?

leroyjenkens said:
Or do you know of any way for me to make my own?

Rub strawberries on your genitals.

Have you tried experimenting with citrus-peel extracts?
No, but I'll go research that.
Rub strawberries on your genitals.
That was the first thing I tried. It just burned. Those seeds are really abrasive.

Evo said:
For the best results, buy citrus fragrance from a reputable source.

Here's a citrus fragrance for men.

http://www.gucci.com/us/styles/254773999990099?gclid=CKeMvrzB1bYCFQVV4AodQVEA-A#254773999990099

Thanks. Yeah, from what I've been reading, it seems like this is my only option. I saw a couple of recipes for making my own, but it seems like the smell would be extremely weak. Like homeopathically weak. And the wind would just blow what little scent there was away.

I want some stuff like this Kiss (the band) cologne. It smells good, and the scent lingers like all day. It's great stuff. Problem is the bottle is leaking for some reason. Need to figure out how to rebottle it. It's leaking very slowly, but it's leaking nonetheless.

Spanish onion juice is quite persistent, and doesn't attract insects. :approve:

leroyjenkens said:
It's leaking very slowly, but it's leaking nonetheless.
If it's leaking from the cap rather than a crack somewhere, try stretching a piece of Saran Wrap across the neck before screwing the lid on. Alternatively, you could run a small bead of gasket material such as silicone around the lip.

1. What is fruit cologne/perfume?

Fruit cologne/perfume is a type of fragrance that is made from essential oils extracted from fruits. These oils are then combined with other ingredients to create a scent that resembles the natural smell of fruits.

2. How is fruit cologne/perfume made?

Fruit cologne/perfume is made through a process called extraction, where essential oils are extracted from fruits using various methods such as steam distillation or cold-pressing. These oils are then blended with other ingredients such as alcohol and water to create a fragrance.

3. Is fruit cologne/perfume safe to use?

Generally, yes, fruit cologne/perfume is safe to use. However, some people may be allergic to certain fruits and may experience reactions when using these fragrances. It is always best to do a patch test before using any new fragrance.

4. What are the benefits of using fruit cologne/perfume?

Fruit cologne/perfume not only provides a pleasant scent, but it also has aromatherapy benefits. The natural oils in fruits can have a calming or uplifting effect on our mood. Additionally, fruit cologne/perfume is less likely to contain synthetic chemicals, making it a healthier option for those with sensitive skin.

5. How long does fruit cologne/perfume last?

The longevity of fruit cologne/perfume can vary depending on the concentration of essential oils and other ingredients. Generally, it can last for a few hours to a whole day. To make the scent last longer, it is recommended to apply it to pulse points such as wrists and neck.