1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Want to study phyics dilemma.

1. May 13, 2010 #1
    Hi,

I have a problem. I have a bachelors in Geography and I am going for my masters in Geography in the fall. I LOVE this subject so I am planning on finishing it. However, lately I have become more interested in hard science and I want to study physics.

How can I accomplish this? I know that I can take it upon myself to study it, however I'd like to get credit for it in some way. I don't particularly take out loans and do a second undergrad. What are my options? Can anyone offer me some sort of advice?

This may sound stupid, but I plan on being a lifetime learner, and I would like to find the most inexpensive way to do this.

2. jcsd
  3. May 13, 2010 #2

ZapperZ

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Education Advisor
    2016 Award

If you do not want to study it towards another degree, then why would you care if you get 'credit' for your study or not?

Zz.

4. May 13, 2010 #3
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook