1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Warcraft 3

1. Jan 30, 2004 #1
    anyone here play wc3

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 30, 2004 #2
    occassionally I play starcraft, but not warcraft

4. Jan 31, 2004 #3
    used to, now i do every once in a while

5. Jan 31, 2004 #4
    I do sometimes, though I have the expansion The Frozen Throne. I also signed up for beta testing World of Warcraft. (cross fingers hoping to get it):smile:

6. Jan 31, 2004 #5
    ya lol i signed up too...zantra u should try starcraft..it is sooo much better then starcraft ( in my opinion)....but ya u should try it if u got some extra time...i am lvl 19 on frozen throne anyone wanna game just ask

7. Feb 1, 2004 #6

Hurkyl

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I used to play War3. I stopped during the TFZ beta. (No, I wasn't in it)

I thought Starcraft:BW was a much better game.

8. Feb 1, 2004 #7
    I did try the beta, and the races looked cool. I guess i'm just caught in a time loops. I also used to play AOE2.

9. Feb 1, 2004 #8
    I used to play Warcraft 2 a long, long time ago. Right now ive been hooked on the FPS craze, particularly Call of Duty and Max Payne 2.

10. Feb 2, 2004 #9
    i've beaten max payne 2, it was okay..

11. Feb 4, 2004 #10
    Waiting for Sc2

12. Feb 4, 2004 #11

megashawn

Science Advisor

I was playing warcraft 3, I didn't like having to be the evil dude, to much like real life. J/k of course.

I played all the way through the basic game, I have the expansion, but I've been hooked on a game called Emperor: Rise of the middle kingdom. Its a sim city meets warcraft in ancient china game. Pretty cool really, as you get to build and manage a city, agriculture, industry and commerce and also defend and conquer other citys.

But when you get right down to it, I'm still ole schoolin it with quake 3 excessive. No replacement for blood and guts and sharpnel.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?