Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Warcraft 3

1. Jan 30, 2004 #1
    anyone here play wc3
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 30, 2004 #2
    occassionally I play starcraft, but not warcraft
  4. Jan 31, 2004 #3
    used to, now i do every once in a while
  5. Jan 31, 2004 #4
    I do sometimes, though I have the expansion The Frozen Throne. I also signed up for beta testing World of Warcraft. (cross fingers hoping to get it):smile:
  6. Jan 31, 2004 #5
    ya lol i signed up too...zantra u should try starcraft..it is sooo much better then starcraft ( in my opinion)....but ya u should try it if u got some extra time...i am lvl 19 on frozen throne anyone wanna game just ask
  7. Feb 1, 2004 #6

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I used to play War3. I stopped during the TFZ beta. (No, I wasn't in it)

I thought Starcraft:BW was a much better game.
  8. Feb 1, 2004 #7
    I did try the beta, and the races looked cool. I guess i'm just caught in a time loops. I also used to play AOE2.
  9. Feb 1, 2004 #8
    I used to play Warcraft 2 a long, long time ago. Right now ive been hooked on the FPS craze, particularly Call of Duty and Max Payne 2.
  10. Feb 2, 2004 #9
    i've beaten max payne 2, it was okay..
  11. Feb 4, 2004 #10
    Waiting for Sc2
  12. Feb 4, 2004 #11

Science Advisor

I was playing warcraft 3, I didn't like having to be the evil dude, to much like real life. J/k of course.

I played all the way through the basic game, I have the expansion, but I've been hooked on a game called Emperor: Rise of the middle kingdom. Its a sim city meets warcraft in ancient china game. Pretty cool really, as you get to build and manage a city, agriculture, industry and commerce and also defend and conquer other citys.

But when you get right down to it, I'm still ole schoolin it with quake 3 excessive. No replacement for blood and guts and sharpnel.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?