Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Wattage of DC & AC Forward & reverse calculations

1. Jan 4, 2015 #1
    hi every one. its nice being with you. i'm a electronics graduate. & have a few doubts. i would be glad if explained.

thank you

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 4, 2015 #2
    Welcome to PF!

4. Jan 4, 2015 #3

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to the PF. :-)

If you have a general conceptual question, you can post it in the EE forum. Please be sure to post links to the reading you have been doing about the subject, and ask your specific questions about that reading. You will get great help in answering your conceptual questions.

If you have schoolwork-type questions, please post them in the Homework Help forums (either the Engineering or Intro Physics forum), and fill out the Homework Help Template you are provided. That will include listing the Relevant Equations, and your Attempt at a Solution.

5. Jan 4, 2015 #4

jtbell

To be more explicit: this means asking for help with solving a specific textbook-type exercise, either as a school assignment or as part of self-study. The exercise doesn't have to be actually from a textbook. It could be one that your instructor made up, or one that you found on the internet, or even one that you yourself made up, so long as it has the "flavor" of a textbook exercise.

6. Jan 20, 2015 #5
    sir im a business man im having isues with a CCTV Camera & NVR. thats why im here for homework there are plenty of prople locally here. if you know a solution please suggest or will make my own arrangements. thank you

7. Jan 20, 2015 #6

berkeman

Go ahead and start a thread in the Electrical Engineering (EE) forum with your questions. Please post links to the reading you have been doing, and be sure to define any terms that may not be obvious to other users here (like what is "NVR"?). :-)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook