[tex] |\Psi (x)|^2 [/tex] is the probability density.
The probability of measuring a position in the interval [a, b] is the integral of [tex] |\Psi (x)|^2 [/tex] evaluted between a and b, make sure to normalise the wavefunction first.
nb: This is 1-particle in 1-dimension, which is what I suspect you want.
We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving