Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Wave Theory of Everything

1. Jan 4, 2004 #1
    The following article site by Dr. Chaim H. Tejman's Grand Unified Theory: Wave Theory has some credibilty for the orignal creation.

http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/equation1.htm

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2004
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 4, 2004 #2

HallsofIvy

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I note that Dr. Tejman's doctorate is in medicine.
    http://www.grandunifiedtheory.org.il/contact.htm

One of the interesting points in his papers is his argument that since his waves (and therefore all of nature- his arguments basically all are of the "duality" type) are based on the electric and magnetic "loops", that is why there are two sexes. Given that, I think it would be more interesting to ask why there are not two sexes- why the great majority of living creatures are asexual.

4. Jan 4, 2004 #3
    Originally posted by HallsofIvy

I note that Dr. Tejman's doctorate is in medicine.

Obviously Dr. Tejman's interests in medicine (life and consciousness) has led him to consider deeper constructs in his concepts of the magnetic/energetic loops involvment in a big bang.

One of the interesting points in his papers is his argument that since his waves (and therefore all of nature- his arguments basically all are of the "duality" type) are based on the electric and magnetic "loops", that is why there are two sexes. Given that, I think it would be more interesting to ask why there are not two sexes- why the great majority of living creatures are asexual.

Dr. Tejman seems to conclude that the early close proximity of the magnetic/energetic loops may be responsible for androgenous nature of the majority of life forms but as the loops became further apart, the necessity for the divergent male/female creatures became a part of the irreducible complexity of evolution.

This possible factor appears to be expressed in his statement, "The fact that the loops can exist at both a close proximity and at a distance is what enables life to exist. Consequently, the two-loop formation is the fundamental and most vital relationship in our universe."

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?