Way to cook a joint of beef

  • Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • #26
1,134
7
Wow off to the butcher store to poke his meat!:redface:
 
  • #27
23
0
hypatia said:
Wow off to the butcher store to poke his meat!:redface:
Yeah I thought that was bad phrasing...:surprised
 
  • #28
695
6
hypatia said:
Wow off to the butcher store to poke his meat!:redface:
You still go to the butcher store? I buy all my butchers online.
 
  • #29
320
1
Well I didn't think they were that surly. :biggrin:

Edited to add: Um, that was in response to #15. I guess I should have read all the way to the bottom of page 2 before saying anything.

Anyhow, I've learned all sorts of interesting stuff on how to cook hunks of beef.
 
Last edited:
  • #30
6,265
1,275
tribdog said:
You still go to the butcher store? I buy all my butchers online.
I borrow my neighbor's butcher. Damn! That reminds me...where'd I put him?
 
  • #31
695
6
your neighbor got butchered? did you call the cops?
 
  • #32
1,134
7
Guess he was a proper butcher.
 
  • #33
23
0
Now he's proper beef.
 
  • #34
Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
11,490
51
Yonoz said:
Now he's proper beef.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
 
  • #35
6,265
1,275
tribdog said:
your neighbor got butchered? did you call the cops?
I wasn't aware my neighbor was butchered. Was it on the news? I'm going to Home Depot for some window bars and burglar traps.
 
  • #36
23
0
zoobyshoe said:
I'm going to Home Depot for some window bars and burglar traps.
It's called Homeland Security Depot nowadays.
 
  • #37
turbo
Gold Member
3,077
45
zoobyshoe said:
I wasn't aware my neighbor was butchered. Was it on the news? I'm going to Home Depot for some window bars and burglar traps.
You live in a pile of sticks. How did you install windows in the first place?
 
  • #38
6,265
1,275
turbo-1 said:
You live in a pile of sticks. How did you install windows in the first place?
Zoobies can do things with brush that humans can't manage with space-age materials.
 
  • #39
turbo
Gold Member
3,077
45
I figured that you would come back with "from the OEM CDROMs" or something equally silly. :rofl:
 
Last edited:
  • #40
6,265
1,275
turbo-1 said:
I figured that you would come back with "from the OEM CDROMs" or something equally silly. :rofl:
Me? Silly?
 
  • #41
turbo
Gold Member
3,077
45
Did you unintentially substitute a ? for a = ?
 

Related Threads for: Way to cook a joint of beef

Replies
10
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
9
Views
2K
  • Last Post
Replies
15
Views
4K
  • Last Post
Replies
6
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
13
Views
628
  • Last Post
Replies
24
Views
3K
  • Last Post
Replies
5
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
16
Views
2K
Top