We broke the record!

17,532
7,131
Most users ever online was 75 on 09-18-2003 at 04:51 PM.

It would be fun to plan a time that everyone could jump on PF and we could have like a record of 1000 members on the board at once.
 

Eh

671
1
Yes, until the board crashes. Then it's not so neat. Ah well, it's a good thing this board isn't running the good old UBB software.
 

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,093
174
A new record!

There are currently 31 members and 49 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 80 on 09-18-2003 at 04:34 PM
 
17,532
7,131
Most users ever online was 84 on 09-18-2003 at 07:12 PM.
 
17,532
7,131
Most users ever online was 90 on 09-18-2003 at 08:06 PM.

I wonder why the traffic all of a sudden exploded!
 

Ivan Seeking

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
7,093
174
Perhaps the newsletter?
 
Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt
Most users ever online was 90 on 09-18-2003 at 08:06 PM.

I wonder why the traffic all of a sudden exploded!
Probably too much hype!
 
17,532
7,131
Most users ever online was 109 on 09-22-2003 at 07:40 PM.
 
Looks like a very positive response to the new format, huh?
 

Tom Mattson

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
5,475
20
Most users ever online was 145 on 09-23-2003 at 09:18 PM.
 
17,532
7,131
Originally posted by Tom
Most users ever online was 145 on 09-23-2003 at 09:18 PM.
Glorious, looks like we're finally over our hump. We had an average of 30 people online for almost a year.
 

Nereid

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
3,334
1
There seem to be quite a number of folk who were 'regulars' at superstringtheory.com, and who are now posting regularly here. Some have different names.
 
17,532
7,131
Originally posted by Nereid
There seem to be quite a number of folk who were 'regulars' at superstringtheory.com, and who are now posting regularly here. Some have different names.
Good good, how can you tell if they have different names? Is that where you are from?
 
Originally posted by Greg Bernhardt

It would be fun to plan a time that everyone could jump on PF and we could have like a record of 1000 members on the board at once.
YEAH, let's do it ....
 

Nereid

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
3,334
1
Last edited by a moderator:
17,532
7,131
Last edited:

enigma

Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
1,738
9
and 8 hours later, it was up to 162
 

BoulderHead

WOW

That Operation Tips is really working wonders !
 
.............and I was in on it, WOHOOOOO!
 
5
0
an amazing forum!

;)
 
Oh what a relief compared to sciforums!!!!
 
5
0
nuts
i suspect fake logins, tampering with code, etc
 

Related Threads for: We broke the record!

Replies
7
Views
3K
  • Posted
Replies
6
Views
3K
  • Posted
2
Replies
25
Views
3K
  • Posted
2
Replies
25
Views
4K
  • Posted
Replies
4
Views
3K
Replies
2
Views
1K
  • Posted
Replies
5
Views
3K

Physics Forums Values

We Value Quality
• Topics based on mainstream science
• Proper English grammar and spelling
We Value Civility
• Positive and compassionate attitudes
• Patience while debating
We Value Productivity
• Disciplined to remain on-topic
• Recognition of own weaknesses
• Solo and co-op problem solving

Hot Threads

Top