Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

We say NO to yahoo, google, and (hotmail)

1. Jul 4, 2004 #1
    I am looking for other domains that "support" or have free email accounts for users, do you guys know any of them ? Please help..

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 4, 2004 #2
    Any other ideas for us to say BIG NOs to such similar domains would also be highly appreciated...
  4. Jul 4, 2004 #3
    My answer for you is a "BIG NO". I support Google 100%.
  5. Jul 4, 2004 #4
    yahoo chess pwns

have you tried msn?
  6. Jul 5, 2004 #5
    Allah, what is pwns ?
    Kabocha, if you said so, I will change my mind, I will go support google 2.
  7. Jul 5, 2004 #6
    Kabocha lol :)

You want to try Google's GMail? If so, PM me your email address and I'll send an invite your way!
  8. Jul 5, 2004 #7

Staff Emeritus

hey hey hey, we have a thread in the general forum for gmail requests and you've been holding back on us.
  9. Aug 3, 2004 #8
    A little known US site:

Email accounts in other languages:
    Any questions? :D
  10. Aug 4, 2004 #9

Science Advisor

I'm using two different sites right now, one is www.rock.com, which gives you a free @rock.com address, filters spam pretty good, and I don't recieve alot of junk.

My other one, which I use on forums and such is found at www.myownemail.com and has a wide assortment of domain names. Mine for instance is megashawn@for-president.com. There are many others to choose from, pretty decent storage space, also filters spam out pretty good.
  11. Aug 14, 2004 #10
    you can use altavista.com for example, if you want an e-mail account just search for free e-mail account in a search engine :)
  12. Sep 1, 2004 #11
    yahoo mail is really nice--- 100 mb

yahoo is useful
    i liked c4 before it closed
  13. Sep 1, 2004 #12
    Fastmail is what I'm using right now. I've used Hotmail, Mail and Yahoo as well as other free providers but Fastmail is easily the best.

My inbox has been spam free ever since I've signed up (except for 1 message). It's free, and like the URL says, it is extremely fast. You can also choose different looks, there are support great support forums too.
  14. Sep 1, 2004 #13
    yahoo auto gets rid of spam
    and if you are just looking for email
    you can find free email with almost all sites just search google for it
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?