Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Wear it

1. Sep 28, 2005 #1
    Do you wear pajamas when going to bed ? thank you :angel:

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 28, 2005 #2

honestrosewater

Gold Member

I bet 1 GOOBF card that LYN sleeps au naturel.

4. Sep 28, 2005 #3

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I'm betting on boxers for sleeping. It's cronxeh who sleeps au naturel with his cockroach friends. :eek: :surprised: :yuck:

5. Sep 28, 2005 #4
    au naturel for me. Look at MB, she misused the suprised smilie :tongue2: I posted a thread about fixing it, but nooooo!

6. Sep 28, 2005 #5

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oh, no no no, I meant to do that. A colon was the correct punctuation for the grammar of that smiley series. :approve:

7. Sep 28, 2005 #6
    Ahh I see. That is quite an interesting idea. Why even write at all.

:rofl:, :biggrin:; :cool:

8. Sep 28, 2005 #7

honestrosewater

Gold Member

LYN sits at his computer naked. Why get dressed to go to bed? :confused:

9. Sep 28, 2005 #8

Evo

Staff: Mentor

I have to be fully clothed to sleep, so I wear pajamas. If I can feel sheets rubbing against my skin I can't sleep.

10. Sep 28, 2005 #9
    I wear clothes to bed usually. Not exactly pajamas though. Just a t-shirt and boxers.

11. Sep 28, 2005 #10

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Ah, perhaps you need some really nice Egyptian cotton, or satin sheets? Then again, that might make it a lot harder to get back out of bed in the morning.

For me, it mostly depends on room temperature. Lately, my comforter for some reason has decided to slide off the bed in the middle of the night (I must be moving around in my sleep or something), so I've needed PJs (I have some actual PJs, but usually it's a big t-shirt and sweatpants or shorts) to avoid freezing to death (it feels warm enough when I go to sleep, but without the big fluffy comforter, I freeze), but if it stays warm and my comforter stays on the bed, well, then PJs are just too warm. And of course if there was a warm body in the bed with me, I wouldn't need PJs to keep me warm at night. :blushing:

12. Sep 29, 2005 #11
    What's a bed?

13. Sep 29, 2005 #12

matthyaouw

Gold Member

Just boxers for me.

Do you think he does, or just hope?

14. Sep 29, 2005 #13
    You know, that is a very good question.
    I think any places where you can lie on are called beds. Any places I mean. Even your house floor, your couch, sofa, table (+kitchentable), desks in your office etc...

When I was 6 years old, truly, I started to go to bed naked. I still remember very clearly that I was so much stimulated by my bed's sheets, I completely felt how they just rubbde against my skin, my whole body whenever I moved left or right, and in order to sleep well, I had to hold tight another pillow between my legs. After a month, everything began to get better, and now I sleep better, naked on my bed every night, I just don't know why I can't sleep with clothes on anymore. it is hot and irritating my body a lot.

15. Sep 29, 2005 #14

honestrosewater

Gold Member

Wow. I really can't come up with an appropriate response to that. :surprised

16. Sep 29, 2005 #15

wolram

Gold Member

I usually sleep with the windows open, a duvet on the bed and nowt else
    on me, caus i get far to hot in bed, i usually end up with duvet just covering
    my bum.

17. Sep 29, 2005 #16
    I can't wear a nightgown to sleep, it ends up all wraped around my neck :yuck:
    I'm more of a nester, on top of the comforter with it bunched up around me.

18. Sep 29, 2005 #17

EnumaElish

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

It depends on whether I'm sleeping in the bed or on the sofa.

P.S. Not that I ever did anything to justify the latter, of course!

Last edited: Sep 29, 2005
  19. Sep 29, 2005 #18
    i can sleep wearing anything and in any position.!

20. Sep 29, 2005 #19

wolram

Gold Member

How about a, tu tu on a horse.

21. Sep 29, 2005 #20

Danger

Gold Member

I've never seen a horse in a tu-tu. What position were you thinking of? :confused:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?