Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Website full of physics problems

1. Jul 19, 2011 #1
    Hey, I don't really know where to post this, so I'll just post it here. Does anyone know some websites, which contain a list of problems to do with classical physics? Something like http://projecteuler.net" [Broken]. I want these sorts of problems, except for classical physics.

I don't really want just simple exercises. I would prefer if the difficulty of the problems would force me to think deeply and cover a broad range of physics.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  2. jcsd
  3. Jul 19, 2011 #2
    Have you looked at the maths and physics learning resources?
    I can't think of any site, I tend to use the problems that are posted on this site (homework section?) and then check my answers against the other users.

4. Jul 20, 2011 #3
    Yeh, I did have a quick look. Most were lectures, videos or courses. I don't really want that. I'll look in the homework section, see if their are problems there, though I'd prefer not to do this.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook