Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website: Check it Out!

In summary, the speaker built a website for a FIRST robotics competition and asked for feedback. The website is www.quantumninja.com/first, and although they used a CMS, they added a lot of content. They also mentioned lacking the coding skills for log on services. Another person complimented the website and shared their experience with FIRST robotics, specifically how they worked with engineers to create scouting reports and videos. However, they also mentioned that those who worked on the actual robot were not as involved.
Tom McCurdy
I had to build a website for a competition for FIRST robotics and I was wondering what people thought of it. the website address is www.quantumninja.com/first (yes I did use a cms but I added a lot on to it) For what I wanted with log on services I didn't have the coding background to do it.

Computer science news on Phys.org
Ok, so its your standard php-nuke website. Big deal.

j/k. It looks nice.

You know I was involved in FIRST back in high school. Team 108 Sigma Cat:

http://www.soap108.com/index.cfm

Our team in conjunction with another, forgot which number, did all the scouting reports and posted them online, including videos of the matches. Students who where involved in this project really got to work with the engineers.

Unfortunetly those who chose to work on the actually robot got to watch on the sidelines while the engineers did everything.

Wow, Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics website looks amazing! I am thoroughly impressed by the design and functionality of the site. It is clear that a lot of effort and thought went into creating it. The use of a CMS is understandable, especially when it comes to implementing log on services. Regardless, you have added your own personal touch to the site and it definitely shows. I especially appreciate the user-friendly layout and the easy navigation. It is evident that you have a strong understanding of what makes a successful website. Great job, Quantum Ninja! Best of luck in the competition.

1. What is Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website?

Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website is a platform designed to showcase the team's accomplishments, provide information about FIRST Robotics competitions, and share resources for aspiring robotics enthusiasts.

2. Who can access Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website?

Anyone can access Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website. It is open to the public and does not require any login or membership.

3. What type of information can I find on Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website?

On Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website, you can find information about the team's history, current projects, upcoming events, and resources for learning about robotics and participating in FIRST competitions.

4. How often is Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website updated?

Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website is updated regularly, typically on a weekly basis. However, during competition season, updates may occur more frequently.

5. Can I get involved with Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics team through the website?

Yes, you can! Quantum Ninja's FIRST Robotics Website provides information on how to join the team, volunteer opportunities, and ways to support the team's projects and initiatives.