Websites on Nuclei/particle/atomic reactions

Main Question or Discussion Point

anyone know of any good forums that list Nuclei/particle/atomic reactions in a table. Sort of liket he list you can find in stellar burning(Caroll & Ostlie)
but a list of everything(or alot of reactions)?

Answers and Replies

ah yes the particle adventure website. But they don't really have what i'm looking for(at least i remember it that way). Not just looking how to balance the equations by e- or c charges and cons of p&E. But actual equations that have been observed, unless your referring to the lepton decay they have there.

in Carroll,Ostliee they have an entire list of reactions like
H+H=>H2+?
H+H2=>He3+?
He3+He3=>He4+?

etc.

if it still on the particle adventure website, perhaps you can point me ot the correct sublink(category->page).

Oh and maybe you would know of a reference to a table comprising
all the particles in a table arrrangement by mass/no mass, e&c charges, approx R. etc.

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
neurocomp2003 said:
ah yes the particle adventure website. But they don't really have what i'm looking for(at least i remember it that way). Not just looking how to balance the equations by e- or c charges and cons of p&E. But actual equations that have been observed, unless your referring to the lepton decay they have there.

in Carroll,Ostliee they have an entire list of reactions like
H+H=>H2+?
H+H2=>He3+?
He3+He3=>He4+?

etc.

if it still on the particle adventure website, perhaps you can point me ot the correct sublink(category->page).

Oh and maybe you would know of a reference to a table comprising
all the particles in a table arrrangement by mass/no mass, e&c charges, approx R. etc.
Does http://particleadventure.org/particleadventure/frameless/chart_frame.html site help?

Don

Last edited by a moderator:
sort of thx

The given site was also in the elementary particles thread. Neurocomp, i suggest you start by checking out every post in that thread since it was written by several members to solve these kinds of questions.

Hope it helps

regards
marlon

oh sorry, i thought you said to just look at the first post, first link

neurocomp2003 said:
oh sorry, i thought you said to just look at the first post, first link
Yes i did. But based upon the content of your questions, i just wanted to let you know there is a lot more in this entire thread that you might find very interesting.

regards
marlon

k thx marlon