1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Quantum Weinberg: The quantum theory of fields 2005 edition vs 1995

1. Dec 1, 2016 #1
    Hi all, I'm about to buy the first volume of the series by Weinberg, but I'm a little worried about the edition, see I have a lot of requisites for a book before buying it. I've seen in the library the old hardcover edition and it looks fine for me: it's not written too small and the book even if thick stays open on its own without the need to keep it open with the hand. Now on amazon there's the 2005 paperback edition which is cheaper, but I wonder how does it stand compared to the older one in those two, crucial for me points, Someone knows if it's written smaller, or is it the same? And does the paperback edition stay open on his own?

Thank you in advance for any answer.

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 6, 2016 #2
    Thanks for the thread! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post? The more details the better.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted