What are the PF abstinence symptoms that dextercioby experienced?

• Thread starter arildno
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary, the conversation is about Dex's absence and the symptoms he has experienced due to PF abstinence. Daniel teases Dex about his return and Dex mentions that he couldn't stay away due to a lot of work. Daniel also mentions a thread about Dex's absence and how the forum has been filled with a lot of negative content since Dex, Franz, and Trib left. Dex is welcomed back and reminded to focus on his work.
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
You have been sorely missed.
What PF abstinence symptoms have you experienced?

Physics news on Phys.org
:rofl: :blushing: That's hilarious!A thread especially for me...It's not even Sept.11-th.:tongue2:

I couldn't stay away,though i have a lotta work.

As for symptoms,nothing worth mentioning.

Daniel.

For your information, posts 2545-2550 in the "thread-killer-champions"-thread discusses your absence at length..

I followed that thread closely.Since me,Franz & Trib quit,it's a lotta crap.:yuck:

Daniel.

dextercioby said:
:rofl: :blushing: That's hilarious!A thread especially for me...It's not even Sept.11-th.:tongue2:

Dex, where have you been? My imagination has been very productive about that.

dextercioby said:
I couldn't stay away,though i have a lotta work.

I knew that.

dextercioby said:
I followed that thread closely.Since me,Franz & Trib quit,it's a lotta crap.:yuck:

Daniel.
:grumpy: Lotta crap, huh. :grumpy: I mean, yeah, that's it. It is a lotta crap, so you should stay away. o:)

Yes Dex you were missed! :cry:

didn't last so long did ya? i told you so... i told you! You'd better get your paper done though, i mean it mister! :grumpy: Welcome back :biggrin:

What is "Welcome back, dextercioby"?

"Welcome back, dextercioby" is a phrase used to welcome back a user named "dextercioby" to a particular platform or community.

Why is it important to say "Welcome back, dextercioby"?

Saying "Welcome back, dextercioby" is important because it acknowledges the return of a valued member and helps them feel welcomed and appreciated.

Who is "dextercioby"?

"dextercioby" is the username or alias of a user on a particular platform or community.

Is "Welcome back, dextercioby" only used for one specific user?

No, "Welcome back, dextercioby" can be used for any user with the username "dextercioby" on a particular platform or community.

Can "Welcome back, dextercioby" be used for any other usernames?

Yes, the phrase "Welcome back" can be used for any username on a particular platform or community to welcome them back. The specific username "dextercioby" can be replaced with any other username as needed.